Chicago Mayor pledges more toddler schools

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
i suppose this communist maneuver is to instill "Chicago values" as early as possible....:rolleyes:

City pledges to provide more

“Chicago’s children deserve a full education that gives them the time, skills and information they need to compete on a national level and early childhood education programs are a critical piece,” said the mayor [Rahm Emmanuel], who has made the longer school day his signature education initiative and agreed last week to hire 477 more teachers at a cost of $50 million to make it happen.

“From the cradle to college, we are investing in high-quality options for our children.”

i suppose this communist maneuver is to instill "Chicago values" as early as possible....:rolleyes:

“Chicago’s children deserve a full education that gives them the time, skills and information they need to compete on a national level and early childhood education programs are a critical piece,” said the mayor [Rahm Emmanuel], who has made the longer school day his signature education initiative and agreed last week to hire 477 more teachers at a cost of $50 million to make it happen.

“From the cradle to college, we are investing in high-quality options for our children.”

so this is about getting more teachers on the payroll? whats the deal here because democrats are only worried about education when it comes to getting teachers their pay .

so this is about getting more teachers on the payroll? whats the deal here because democrats are only worried about education when it comes to getting teachers their pay .

u got it....more teachers = more union members = more support of liberals

it is also about government controlling our future by controlling our children.....:mad:

it is also about government controlling our future by controlling our children.....:mad:

oh yeah socialitsts dont even try to hide that anymore. Communists showed them that, start with the children and work up. I believe many years ago when i was first learning all this someone was showing me how china would use their children to spy on their parents, i could be wrong but it was years ago.

Well, when the central planners in Washington tried the same thing with Head Start, and it worked out beautifully...

Okay, not so much:

In 2010, HHS released a long-anticipated study of Head Start's effectiveness, which is the most rigorous analysis to date. The program is supposed to give disadvantaged children a "head start" in life. However, the study found almost no advantages to children in kindergarten and grade one from having gone through Head Start, compared to children who had not.

Head Start and Other Subsidies | Downsizing the Federal Government

So, 45 years and $166 billion in taxpayer money wasted. But I'm sure Rahm and the boys in Chicago know what's best...:eusa_eh:

oh yeah socialitsts dont even try to hide that anymore. Communists showed them that, start with the children and work up. I believe many years ago when i was first learning all this someone was showing me how china would use their children to spy on their parents, i could be wrong but it was years ago.

correct....the children are taught loyalty to the government over their family....communism destroys the family unit...

schools here are starting down the same path.....for example schools are even dictating what a parent should or shouldn't provide the child for lunch....

Preschooler’s turkey sandwich deemed unhealthy, given chicken nuggets instead | The Mommy Files | an SFGate.com blog

Forum List

Back