Chicago gangs asked to limit their shootings between the hours of 9pm-9am

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
These gangs need to show some responsibility, and keep the shootings to night time. Come on guys, you can do better!

Chicago group wants gangbangers to refrain from firing guns between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.​

CHICAGO — A North Side community group is calling for people to refrain from shooting guns in Chicago between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. to reduce the risk to people “not involved in high risk activities.”

The proposal from Rogers Park-based Native Sons, known as “The People’s Ordinance,” was recently promoted in an email newsletter by Ald. Maria Hadden (49th).

These gangs need to show some responsibility, and keep the shootings to night time. Come on guys, you can do better!

Chicago group wants gangbangers to refrain from firing guns between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.​

they'll obey it...sure...lolol...............this new mayor is worse than the last disgusting one

sure skewl buses are all over from 7-9am....let's hit them

how stupid stupid stupid these ass holes are

i guarantee you most bangers are not up until 2pm except the look out punks

Last edited:

In b4 all shootings the next day happen at exactly 10 PM.

They'll need to buy watches for all the gangbangers so they'll know when they are allowed to start shooting.

Jesus fucking Christ ... Does anyone even need to point out that this is an implicit ratification of gang activity in Chicago?

Cant blame this group for tryin, I'm sure they are desperate. I hope it works out but reality tells me there will always be some 2 watt bulb out there some where that will just go off.
Maybe the citizens will remember how they got to where they are the next time they go to vote.

"Listen here, homies! I realize you've got some bitch-ass niggas to drill & fentanyl to sell...but can you please limit your busting of caps to after the kids are taken to & brought home from school? Soon as the buses are done dropping them off..go ahead & finish drilling the opps? Fair enough, doggy-doggs?"

Fucking Twilight Zone mixed with Don't Drink Juice In The Hood, and heavily sprinkled with Idiocracy....that is how I would describe the Chicago way of life.

I've got the solution!

Design a gun with a built-in digital timer that will only allow the gun to discharge between those hours!!

Is that brilliant, or what!!

lol

The Chicago Police are obviously completely incapable of handling this situation.

What happened the last time the Chicago cops got overwhelmed? The FBI jumped in. Remember that? Transporting liquor across state lines and all that?

So where is the FBI now?

I guarantee those drugs are crossing state lines, so where are they?

They're UP TRUMP'S BUTT, that's where they are.

Meanwhile, the rest of America goes to hell in a handbasket.

Lib stupidity at its best

Sounds like an unconstitutional request as it only targets certain people while also suggesting gang members can only participate in gang activity according to a government timeline. Thus also violating their right to assemble. Does nobody learn Constitutional basics anymore? If Shitgago is going to stand by and allow thousands of shootings, the least they can do is allow them in a Constitutional manner. Fascist pigs, the lot of 'em.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, the loony leftists at work again.

Forum List

Back