Chicago cop caught on video telling teen he's being detained because your white

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Chicago Cop Caught On Video Telling Teen He's Being Detained "Because You're White"

A police detective in Illinois has faced disciplinary action this week, after he was recorded on video telling a teenager he was being detained because he’s white.

Footage of the controversial encounter surfaced on Facebook on Monday, and has since gone viral with more than 85,000 views.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL glad I don't live in this FKD up liberal ass state .

Chicago Cop Caught On Video Telling Teen He's Being Detained "Because You're White"

A police detective in Illinois has faced disciplinary action this week, after he was recorded on video telling a teenager he was being detained because he’s white.

Footage of the controversial encounter surfaced on Facebook on Monday, and has since gone viral with more than 85,000 views.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL glad I don't live in this FKD up liberal ass state .

I saw this the other day. To be fair, the cop's tone seems to be snarky, just being a smart ass. Still a stupid thing to say.

Forum List

Back