Chemtrails...

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I hesitate to mention it. I even tied to debunk it with one of the original positors. Now, I am not so sure. With the record number of forest fires supposedly caused by global climate change, certain alarmist claim planes are seeding the forest with aluminum and barium dust to cause the upsurge in fires to push a false environmental agenda. Given the depth and degree Democrats are persecuting Trump with bullshit and lies, I don't doubt liberal progressives are above this level of subterfuge. What do you think?

Chemtrails are one of the most easily debunked wacky theories out there. Were you to attempt to spray anything at 30,000 ft. By the time it hit the ground hundreds or thousands of miles away even the most toxic substance would be too attenuated to do any harm.

• Banned
Maui and the circle of fire, and the fact none of the wealthy land owners were affected? Coincidence maybe? Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos or Oprah Winfrey were untouched. Coincidence.

• Banned
Chemtrails are one of the most easily debunked wacky theories out there. Were you to attempt to spray anything at 30,000 ft. By the time it hit the ground hundreds or thousands of miles away even the most toxic substance would be too attenuated to do any harm.
I know. But the huge increase forest fires, is it just just incompetent land management because we got idiots running the country? I got questions. Why did the Maui government hire Herman Andya when it was clear he was an incompetent idiot?

I know. But the huge increase forest fires, is it just just incompetent land management because we got idiots running the country? I got questions. Why did the Maui government hire Herman Andya when it was clear he was an incompetent idiot?
Who knows? He is a pretty handy scapegoat while the power company is busily lawyering up. Freak weather often finds the holes in even the best laid plans. It's like the Texas freeze/blackout. Everything was fine until things stopped being normal.

• Banned
Who knows? He is a pretty handy scapegoat while the power company is busily lawyering up. Freak weather often finds the holes in even the best laid plans. It's like the Texas freeze/blackout. Everything was fine until things stopped being normal.
I know it's more than likely than a downed power line caused this. But damn, the idiot running the Emergency alert system decided NOT to use the emergency alert system. That is beyond inexcusable. And the fact the wealthy elitist homes were untouched, purely a fluke. And the relators trying to profit off this, a double fluke. Coincidences pile on to other coincidences.

I know it's more than likely than a downed power line caused this. But damn, the idiot running the Emergency alert system decided NOT to use the emergency alert system. That is beyond inexcusable. And the fact the wealthy elitist homes were untouched, purely a fluke. And the relators trying to profit off this, a double fluke. Coincidences pile on to other coincidences.
It's a bad situation. I happen to agree with the reasoning not to blow the tsunami sirens.

I hesitate to mention it. I even tied to debunk it with one of the original positors. Now, I am not so sure. With the record number of forest fires supposedly caused by global climate change, certain alarmist claim planes are seeding the forest with aluminum and barium dust to cause the upsurge in fires to push a false environmental agenda. Given the depth and degree Democrats are persecuting Trump with bullshit and lies, I don't doubt liberal progressives are above this level of subterfuge. What do you think?

I think you're an imbecile.

I think you and anyone else who buys into this kinda crap is mentally unstable and in dire need of treatment. Preferably in patient.

Could be for the same reason Bush hired "Heck-of-a-job Brownie" Payback for political favors.

I invite anyone to come to my house and sit on my porch and watch the stuff being spewed out of small aircraft at about 30,000 feet. The trails always break up into dozens of little puffs and remain for hours. There's always a smell of flavored aluminum. Sometimes it smells sour, sometimes like strawberry, other times it will be a rotten smell. The clouds move to the northeast. When you see those clouds start to move, you know within 24 hours there will be violent storms between DFW and Maine. Don't believe me? Just watch the weather channel and I will post my weather predictions on this thread. I'll tell you what the current smell is and you will soon know what kind of storm is coming. The government has been dicking with the weather since the early 40s and they have it down to an art.

Anybody want a small tornado on a Pfizer medical facility in North Carolina? We promise not to damage any cars in the parking lot. Just the corner of the building where they store the out going medicine.

I think you're an imbecile.
I have no idea what the facts are here, none, but the huge increase in forest fires. coupled with the media/politicos have a huge tendency to LIE and exaggerate and link this to "Climate Change".Like they are doing with trump incited riots... leads me to question them.

I invite anyone to come to my house and sit on my porch and watch the stuff being spewed out of small aircraft at about 30,000 feet. The trails always break up into dozens of little puffs and remain for hours. There's always a smell of flavored aluminum. Sometimes it smells sour, sometimes like strawberry, other times it will be a rotten smell. The clouds move to the northeast. When you see those clouds start to move, you know within 24 hours there will be violent storms between DFW and Maine. Don't believe me? Just watch the weather channel and I will post my weather predictions on this thread. I'll tell you what the current smell is and you will soon know what kind of storm is coming. The government has been dicking with the weather since the early 40s and they have it down to an art.

Anybody want a small tornado on a Pfizer medical facility in North Carolina? We promise not to damage any cars in the parking lot. Just the corner of the building where they store the out going medicine.
I'll tell you just like I told Dale. You get a credible source to fly behind one of those big planes and take air samples that show some sort of contaminant like the crazies are claiming, and I'll take it more seriously. Seems someone would have found the tanks and supply chains that would be needed to supply that stuff on the ground, or seen a plane being loaded. None of those things have ever happened, and they never will.

I'll tell you just like I told Dale. You get a credible source to fly behind one of those big planes and take air samples that show some sort of contaminant like the crazies are claiming, and I'll take it more seriously. Seems someone would have found the tanks and supply chains that would be needed to supply that stuff on the ground, or seen a plane being loaded. None of those things have ever happened, and they never will.
It's getting late but sometime today I will produce the videos that show the planes being loaded and the activity inside of the planes as they are flying around.They show the guys releasing the stuff out the back of the planes. I think someone already posted videos. Wish I had copied them.

What do you think?
It goes further , Mary . Once you realise the degree of weather change knowledge we have ( plus an ability to cause earthquakes !!! )one huge role of engineered disasters becomes clear .This is the ultimate weapon because it gives you almost perfect conditions for people trafficking , organ transplants and blood -- you can decide for yourself what use the latter serves .It means , as one small example , that the Red Cross and similar groups have been taken over etc etc . Of course this is all madness to Normies and Gullibles and presently your voice is smashed and you are ridiculed for such conspiratorial thinking . So unless you can handle the flak , be cautious .

Come on Conspiracy Theorists -- those not believing in Geo Engineering. Too long for Normies and Deniers but that is their .problem.

FIO

GeoengineeringWatch.org

Maui: flash drought and anomalous 85 MPH winds perfectly timed to create an unprecedented inferno. "Maui experienced a two-category increase in drought severity in just three weeks from May to June, with that rapid intensification fitting the definition of a flash drought" (ABC news). "Even in the past week there's been a quick acceleration of that drought", said University of Virginia hydrologist Venkat Lakshmi (ABC news). "Flash droughts occur when the rain stops and it gets so hot that the atmosphere literally sucks moisture out of the ground and plants, making them more likely to catch fire (ABC news). "Major differences in air pressure drove unusually strong trade winds that fanned the destructive flames, according to meteorologists" (ABC news). An anomalously powerful clockwise rotating high pressure zone north of Hawaii combined with the anomalously resilient counter clockwise rotating Hurricane Dora south of Hawaii to create a surface level wind tunnel effect over Maui. Was the convergence of all these conditions just coincidence? Just random acts of nature? Or is there much more to the story that we are not being told? What puzzle piece is being systematically omitted from climate collapse catastrophe reporting of events that are unfolding all over the world?

Its shocking that science has not come to some consensus on the cause of all of these extreme climate issues.
There must be some underlyung reason.

look....

Attachments

• 368361930_978110723473402_4904057543379324932_n.jpg
    368361930_978110723473402_4904057543379324932_n.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2

Forum List

Back