Chemistry Expert: Carbon Dioxide can’t cause Global Warming

My area of expertise is building design and construction. I have spent most of my adult life trying to keep heat or cool in buildings. No matter how much I insulate, I cannot stop the heat transference. It is implausible that 200 or so parts per MILLION could cause any change in temperature.

Just my .02

Mark
Perhaps you need to do some real research. Here is a good place to start. A site from the American Institute of Physics, the largest Scientific Society in the world;

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Can you post the lab work linking 200ppm of CO2 to temperature?

My area of expertise is building design and construction. I have spent most of my adult life trying to keep heat or cool in buildings. No matter how much I insulate, I cannot stop the heat transference. It is implausible that 200 or so parts per MILLION could cause any change in temperature.

Just my .02

Mark
Perhaps you need to do some real research. Here is a good place to start. A site from the American Institute of Physics, the largest Scientific Society in the world;

LOLOLOLOL.....why would anyone bother to do that, CrazyFruitcake?

On the one hand, many people, including myself, have repeatedly shown you exactly that info you're demanding over and over again....and you ignore the scientific facts every time.

On the other hand, you have constantly demonstrated that fact that you are just too stupid and ignorant about everything to have any chance of understanding the information anyway.

Just my .02

Mark
A pretty worthless two cents too!!!

Based entirely on the fact that, while you may be a wiz at engineering buildings, you seem to know nothing at all about atmospheric physics or the nature of greenhouse gases. Also you seem too stupid to understand that your expertise in one area, engineering, does not mean that you know jack-shit about science, physics or climatology. This failure to recognize your own limitations and to then stupidly pontificate about things you can't understand are also symptoms of a low intelligence mind sorely afflicted by the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Well, I do know that heat transference follows the same laws of physics. An atmosphere is nothing more than a ceiling.

Mark

Just my .02

Mark

Based entirely on the fact that, while you may be a wiz at engineering buildings, you seem to know nothing at all about atmospheric physics or the nature of greenhouse gases. Also you seem too stupid to understand that your expertise in one area, engineering, does not mean that you know jack-shit about science, physics or climatology. This failure to recognize your own limitations and to then stupidly pontificate about things you can't understand are also symptoms of a low intelligence mind sorely afflicted by the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Well, I do know that heat transference follows the same laws of physics.

You very obviously know nothing whatsoever about atmospheric physics, you poor moron.

An atmosphere is nothing more than a ceiling.

And that right there is how we all know that you are an ignorant, clueless, Dunning-Kruger Effect afflicted idiot who knows nothing about climate science, but manages to somehow imagine that you know more than all of the world's actual climate scientists. MORON!

5 ice ages s0ns........that we know of.

Anybody see a picture of the Vikings driving around in HUMVEE'S?:dunno: IDK....I haven't. Too......when the earth was fucking hot as hell around 1200AD.......don't recall Spain racing all over the world discovering shit in coal fired steam ships? Anybody else?:eusa_think:

It is implausible that 200 or so parts per MILLION could cause any change in temperature.

A flat earther's failure to understand basic science doesn't make the world flat.

It's the same with you. Your failure to understand the basics changes nothing.

Basic science does not change. Whether it be buildings or atmosphere.

Yeah....too bad you are so ignorant about basic science....and too stupid to realize that fact.

And the forum retard, kooksucker, spews more imbecilic blather with no connection to either reality or sanity.

And the forum retard, kooksucker, spews more imbecilic blather with no connection to either reality or sanity.

And taking bows s0n........lets see how much the consensus science is mattering when Trump starts blowing up the EPA in the next year and Paris gets dumped into the shitter!! Oh.....and colleges are forced to accept skeptics into science departments or..........NO FUNDING FOR YOU ASSHOLES!!!:2up:

The we can come back here and talk about "retards".:deal:

And taking bows s0n........lets see how much the consensus science is mattering when Trump starts blowing up the EPA in the next year and Paris gets dumped into the shitter!! Oh.....and colleges are forced to accept skeptics into science departments or..........NO FUNDING FOR YOU ASSHOLES!!!

The we can come back here and talk about "retards".

Trump is definitely the hero of braindead retards like the kooksucker.....who is so stupid, he imagines that scientific facts are somehow altered by American politics. LOLOLOLOL.

Just my .02

Mark

On the one hand, many people, including myself, have repeatedly shown you exactly that info you're demanding over and over again....and you ignore the scientific facts every time.

On the other hand, you have constantly demonstrated that fact that you are just too stupid and ignorant about everything to have any chance of understanding the information anyway.

Where's the lab work?

Just my .02

Mark

You very obviously know nothing whatsoever about atmospheric physics, you poor moron.

And that right there is how we all know that you are an ignorant, clueless, Dunning-Kruger Effect afflicted idiot who knows nothing about climate science, but manages to somehow imagine that you know more than all of the world's actual climate scientists. MORON!

Your self projection is stunning to behold..

Again, if your so called "authorities" are so smart, how do they miss the fact that CO2's Raleigh-scattering is at -80 deg C (16um wavelength) and is incapable of warming the earths surface or the oceans.

Where is the Mid-Troposhperic hot spot?

Just my .02

Mark

Where's the lab work?

If they did the lab work it would disprove their fantasy.

Just my .02

Mark

Where's the lab work?

Perhaps it is up your ass, CrazyFruitcake, where you shoved it along with every other bit of actual science you have ever seen. It should be easy for you to look for it...since your head is already there. You just have to hold a flashlight in your teeth.

Just my .02

Mark

Where's the lab work?

Perhaps it is up your ass, CrazyFruitcake, where you shoved it along with every other bit of actual science you have ever seen. It should be easy for you to look for it...since your head is already there. You just have to hold a flashlight in your teeth.

No facts or science.. Just adhom attacks...

Dont feed the troll.JPG

Game over, warmer moonbats.

The ocean contains a colossal 1,500,000,000,000,000,000,000 litres of water! To heat it, even by a small amount, takes a staggering amount of energy. To heat it by a mere 1˚C, for example, an astonishing 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 joules of energy are required.

Let’s put this amount of energy in perspective. If we all turned off all our appliances and went and lived in caves, and then devoted every coal, nuclear, gas, hydro, wind and solar power plant to just heating the ocean, it would take a breathtaking 32,000 years to heat the ocean by just this 1˚C!

In short, our influence on our climate, even if we really tried, is miniscule!

So it makes sense to ask the question – if the ocean were to be heated by ‘greenhouse warming’ of the atmosphere, how hot would the air have to get? If the entire ocean is heated by 1˚C, how much would the air have to be heated by to contain enough heat to do the job?

Chemistry Expert: Carbon Dioxide can’t cause Global Warming

Sorry man.. Bad envelope estimate.. You're not uniformly heating ANYTHING in the oceans. So volume does not do it accurately. Even the "deep ocean heating" picked up in the BTK "The Oceans Ate My Global Warming" paper is in the range of 0.05degC for surface to 700meters.

The other problem with this "damning analysis" is that the GreenHouse doesn't warm a thing. The Earth is one big heat shedder to space. The GH acts to restrain the loss of the PRIMARY source of all things thermal -- the sun. And the surface fraction of that forcing function is a LOT LARGER than all the power plants on Ert (the planet that Melania Trump hails from :badgrin:)

Just my .02

Mark

Where's the lab work?

Oh, are we sensitive that there's no real science behind your rantings?

Just my .02

Mark

The laws of physics do not change. Whether in the atmosphere or on the moon.

Mark

Forum List

Back