Chelsea Says It's "Unchristian" To End Legal Abortion

What is wrong with what she said? Being pro-choice is not being anti-Christian. Being anti-abortion does not define a person as being a Christian.

But being a Christian defines a person as anti-abortion. For 2000 some odd years now.

Clinton: "It's "unchristian to oppose abortion and I am deeply religious"

Christians: "No you're not"

And everyone knows what moral, upstanding Christians the Clinton magic saints are, right? RIGHT??? I'm pro-abortion and even I find that dumb, stupid idiot bitch's arguments silly and infantile. Unlike cross-eyed Chelsea, I could come up with more practical, convincing pro-abortion arguments than her (forgive me for not giving a fuck about other peoples' embryos). In fact, Chelsea is a walking pro-abortion argument right in front of us.

I think it was child abuse for Hilarious Hillary NOT to abort a creature so Star-Wars-cantina-hideous, its face is shaped like a pear, with buggy eyes too close together and a mouth way too wide for its face, with teeth so blocky and horse-like, she has a mouth full of giant urinals - every time the younger Clinton smiles I feel like taking a piss. Not to mention Chelsea Clinton's permanent fugly expression of electrical shock she always wears. I'm stunned that anyone married this creature; who could possibly be sexually depraved enough to fuck Chelsea Clinton?

Chelsea, and her shrill screeching mother, are prime examples of "ugly on the inside so ugly on the outside"

LOL...she's as stupid as her mother if she thinks anyone but a left loon is buying that horse shit

CHELSEA CLINTON SAYS IT’S ‘UNCHRISTIAN’ TO END LEGAL ABORTION. CLAIMS SHE’S DEEPLY PIOUS

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton said that overturning Roe V. Wade would be “unchristian” and that doing so is totally unthinkable in a SiriusXM interviews Thursday.

“We can’t go back to that [pre-Roe V. Wade]. That’s unconscionable to me,”

“As a deeply religious person, it’s also unchristian to me,” she continued.

Chelsea Clinton Says It’s ‘Unchristian’ To End Legal Abortion. Claims She’s Deeply Pious

If Roe is overturned.
Many states will offer abortion discounts to the needy.
Abortion will never be illegal fully in America.
Pro-Life morons never cared about the truth.
Why are women wise enough to choose abortion but too stupid to take birth control?
Why are men not wise enough to take seeding (sperm/cum) control pills?
Why are men not wise enough to know the penis leaks before full ejaculation before pulling out?
Why do men say they can't feel anythang with a raincoat on?
Why don’t women make the men put their raincoats on?

What is wrong with what she said? Being pro-choice is not being anti-Christian. Being anti-abortion does not define a person as being a Christian.

But being a Christian defines a person as anti-abortion. For 2000 some odd years now.

It does not! Not everyone is a member of your cult.

You're obviously clueless on Christianity....that's really no surprise you're clueless on nearly everything

And everyone knows what moral, upstanding Christians the Clinton magic saints are, right? RIGHT??? I'm pro-abortion and even I find that dumb, stupid idiot bitch's arguments silly and infantile. Unlike cross-eyed Chelsea, I could come up with more practical, convincing pro-abortion arguments than her (forgive me for not giving a fuck about other peoples' embryos). In fact, Chelsea is a walking pro-abortion argument right in front of us.

I think it was child abuse for Hilarious Hillary NOT to abort a creature so Star-Wars-cantina-hideous, its face is shaped like a pear, with buggy eyes too close together and a mouth way too wide for its face, with teeth so blocky and horse-like, she has a mouth full of giant urinals - every time the younger Clinton smiles I feel like taking a piss. Not to mention Chelsea Clinton's permanent fugly expression of electrical shock she always wears. I'm stunned that anyone married this creature; who could possibly be sexually depraved enough to fuck Chelsea Clinton?

Chelsea, and her shrill screeching mother, are prime examples of "ugly on the inside so ugly on the outside"

That's ABSOLUTELY true. I've always believed that when a person is ugly enough on the inside, that inner ugliness begins physically affecting their cell chemistry, so eventually they begin wearing their ugliness on the outside as well. That's true of both female Clintons and hermaphrodite Michelle Obama. I'm convinced that a human being cannot maintain good looks if their "inside" is filled with malice, selfishness, cruelty, etc.

LOL...she's as stupid as her mother if she thinks anyone but a left loon is buying that horse shit

CHELSEA CLINTON SAYS IT’S ‘UNCHRISTIAN’ TO END LEGAL ABORTION. CLAIMS SHE’S DEEPLY PIOUS

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton said that overturning Roe V. Wade would be “unchristian” and that doing so is totally unthinkable in a SiriusXM interviews Thursday.

Chelsea Clinton Says It’s ‘Unchristian’ To End Legal Abortion. Claims She’s Deeply Pious
She speaks for no one. Least of all, Jesus Christ.

If Roe is overturned.
Abortion will never be illegal fully in America."
Why are women wise enough to choose abortion but too stupid to take birth control?
Why are men not wise enough to know the penis leaks before full ejaculation before pulling out?
Why don't men put their "raincoats on" without being asked to do so? Moreover, haven't you ever hear about "raincoats" ripping?

But the bottom line is what the hell do other people's sex lives have to do with you? what other people do is fucking none of your damned business. Pleas explain why you are so involved in other people's sex lives? Are you some sort of pervert?

I actually support "retroactive abortion" up to and including the brat's 18th year of life. I believe that if parents can see their human larva is a natural-born dysfunctional, anti-social human train wreck, those parents have a civic duty to gently, humanely put their crotch-fruit out of everyone else's misery.

If Roe is overturned.
Why don't men put their "raincoats on" without being asked to do so? Moreover, haven't you ever hear about "raincoats" ripping?

But the bottom line is what the hell do other people's sex lives have to do with you? what other people do is fucking none of your damned business. Pleas explain why you are so involved in other people's sex lives? Are you some sort of pervert?
Smart ones do. Smarter ones still wait until marriage (you remember that, an institution uniting a man and a WOMAN (not a man and a man) for eternity.

If Roe is overturned.
Abortion will never be illegal fully in America.
I've asked this too. Several times.

If Roe is overturned.

Either discuss the topic or stfu!

Nobody I know of speaks for Jesus Christ.

If fucking Chelsea fucking Clinton can discuss fucking abortion then so can I Lysifuckingtrata!

Cat lady said...

What is wrong with what she said?

After saying....

Mixing religion and politics always has been dangerous and destructive.

See what I mean? :) But it gets better. Watch her, very ineptly, try to present two opposing ideas as true in the very same paragraph!

Mixing religion and politics always has been dangerous and destructive. That said, many, if not most, of the supporters of the Democratic Party are Christians.

And finally, still in the same paragraph, watch this non-Christian barren old bat presume to teach Christians what Christianity really is.

They certainly do not reflect the teachings of the Sermon on the Mount at all, Jesus is entirely absent from any central role in their religion. He's a figurehead only.

Last edited:

Nobody I know of speaks for Jesus Christ.
If she is defining "christianity", SHE is speaking for the founder of the religion.

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Isaiah 5:20

Forum List

Back