Chelsea Manning releases her first campaign ad ( Try not to laugh)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Chelsea Manning Releases Her First Campaign Ad. Try Not to Laugh...
Traitorous transexual Chelsea Manning just released his/her first campaign ad for the Maryland Senate race. We’ve seen some doozies before (see Michigan AG Candidate’s “Vote for me, I don’t have a penis!” and Bud Light Pulls Amy Schumer, Seth Rogen Ad Campaign After Sales Drop). This one takes the gay cake. If one were to make a parody of a campaign ad, I can’t imagine it’d be any different than what Chelsea did here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's being said try not to laugh, it's being said you are going to do yourselves in. It is being said that msm makes it seem like there are way more gays than there really are, same with transgenders. As they push everyone else into the ocean to drown so they can have their rights only , the majority are saying ..............k you we want our Country back if you want to be included stop taking from everyone and blend into what is right and fair and stop suing people over a gawd dam cake!!

• Banned
I'm voting for Chelsea. That ad freakin rocks.

Maybe you can invite her to this , I'm sure you go to them.

23519165_497277770637404_4929872427535427935_n.jpg

Traitorous transexual Chelsea Manning just released his/her first campaign ad for the Maryland Senate race. We’ve seen some doozies before (see Michigan AG Candidate’s “Vote for me, I don’t have a penis!” and Bud Light Pulls Amy Schumer, Seth Rogen Ad Campaign After Sales Drop). This one takes the gay cake. If one were to make a parody of a campaign ad, I can’t imagine it’d be any different than what Chelsea did here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's being said try not to laugh, it's being said you are going to do yourselves in. It is being said that msm makes it seem like there are way more gays than there really are, same with transgenders. As they push everyone else into the ocean to drown so they can have their rights only , the majority are saying ..............k you we want our Country back if you want to be included stop taking from everyone and blend into what is right and fair and stop suing people over a gawd dam cake!!

It was a good ad. One that could drive young people out to vote.
Doesn't change the fact it's a he and he's a traitor who deserves to rot in prison.

I don't consider her a traitor, for exposing war crimes by the US military. I consider her a hero.

That said anyone who pursues or completes gender transition surgery, obviousily has something wrong upstairs and should seek mental help.

Chelsea seems like an average Democrat dude.
He probably watches a lot of CNN, MSNBC and Colbert.
Maybe that was what made him lose his freaking mind.
Bet that he was super popular when he was in prison.

I saw a report that the mentally ill public health menace who filed the suits against the woman in Kentucky for not being supportive of his mental illness and attention whoring for a marriage license is running for office there now.

When you don't know somebody's preferred pronoun du jour you can use "them", right? OK. I agree with you Mr. Manning. "We don't need them".

Tipping Point (OANN) last night pointed out something I hadn't thought about, he/she won't ever be able to get security clearance so he/she won't be getting all the information necessary to do the job...

It was a good ad. One that could drive young people out to vote.
Doesn't change the fact it's a he and he's a traitor who deserves to rot in prison.

I don't consider her a traitor, for exposing war crimes by the US military. I consider her a hero.

That said anyone who pursues or completes gender transition surgery, obviousily has something wrong upstairs and should seek mental help.

Agree, I don't think she is traitor either but I do think Obama had done this on purpose for an agenda most refuse to believe if they are on the left. She is being used as a political football just like all the other gays or transgenders. THEY USE THEM FOR VOTES and that's all it's about. They do to them as they've done to the blacks tell them one thing and do another. And with those supposit laws passed to equal them out oh we can bet there is more hidden agendas there they haven't found out about where in the end it shits all over them.

Tipping Point (OANN) last night pointed out something I hadn't thought about, he/she won't ever be able to get security clearance so he/she won't be getting all the information necessary to do the job...

How much you want to bet she gets one, watch . They give to those who they want to give it too. Just like Obama. They know ppl don't pay attention and how many havne't even thought of that yet.

By the time she wins, they will have some dreamed up bs as to how or why her security C. didn't matter.

I would bet my life on it if she makes it in.

Sure, someone who has sold out his comrades in arms, his country, and everything else...good bet for a Congressional office. Is it any less a reliable representative than Pelosie, Warner,
He'll make a good Democrat.
Chelsea has already proven to be a great patriot. Republicans lack the balls to do anything constructive for America and the world.

Forum List

Back