Chelsea lose 2 nil to Lvpool!

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
The Blues lost 2-0 to a superior Lvpool side. I must admit we were outmatched and outclassed by the Merseysiders.

Sob!! We still are 6 points behind the Red Losers..oops sorry the ReD Devils(just cant get the name right). ANyways CHelsea's title hopes aren't dashed yet. We still have to play Man U and I feel confident that Man U is going to lose against Arsenal today. Cmon Henry score a hat trick against fergie's side!

Got my fingers crossed and pray that Arsenal beat Man u today!

True Blues fan
AkShay

Liverpool beat Chelsea on penalties and are in the Champions league final hopefully against Man UTD.

Lvpool were lucky that Sheva and Ballack werent playing for CHelsea otherwise we would be in the finals. And Man U wont reach the finals..They dont have the strength to face the 66,000 people in Milan's San Siro stadium who will be screaming "FORZA MILAN" at the top of their voices and nor will Man U be able to stop Kaka.Kaka will rip apart Man U's defence today and Alex Ferguson can only sit and stare.Cristiano Ronaldo cannot get away diving as Milan's defence will stand like a fortress in front of him..Rooney the fatass will try to create a scene but wont be able to doa thing.

FINAL:- AC Milan vs Lvpool

ANd yeah speaking about CHelsea...Man U are gonna get screwed on 9th May and in the FA Cup final..Ballack and Sheva will be playing.

Forum List

Back