Chelsea Handler cancels “Vaccinated and Horny Tour” due to “hospital scare”

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Another vaccident?
2A971153-88CE-478D-8582-3F678EA8264E.jpeg
Didn’t she already lose her hearing after a jab before? And she is still pushing this shit?

Time for her to get another booster, may put us out of our misery having to see her ugly mug in the media.

Another vaccident?
View attachment 597591Didn’t she already lose her hearing after a jab before? And she is still pushing this shit?

Time for her to get another booster, may put us out of our misery having to see her ugly mug in the media.
Uhmmm. Really. I am at a loss for words.

I couldn't care less really

She isn't funny or entertaining because she is always either ultra super mega feminist, or shitting on the side that isn't popular at the time because, or just being a contrarian.

She never seems genuine or honest or insightful. She always comes off as someone who will say or do what she thinks will be the most popular.

Paula poundstone or Rita rudner we're 10x the comedian she was, and they weren't super funny to begin with. Hell I'd rather watch 8 hours of someone boosler than 8 minutes of handler.

And this whole thing sounds like a "oh woah is me sitting here in a hospital with a gown on and no makeup" attention grab for some fake sympathy and to get attention. Even norm McDonald never tried to capitalize on his Illness that was actually killing him.

Another vaccident?
View attachment 597591Didn’t she already lose her hearing after a jab before? And she is still pushing this shit?

wyeho

Cant believe she found people stupid enough to buy tickets in the first place. Terrible actress and not funny either.

Apparently the new generations will watch anything.
She seems to be unable to dump the trailer trash look. I mean, does she not have enough money for good cosmetics and hairstylists?

Forum List

Back