Chelsea Clinton slams her former friend Ivanka Trump

I can see how she might be a little bitter after what he did to her mum...

maxresdefault.jpg

She is just saying what people already know. Trump has been a bully his whole life, or at least since the time he was a cadet or started getting tabloid stories of his antics in the 80's. The trump family is in no position to lecture about bullying.

Given what Trump has said about her parents, after being their "friend", I guess I can't blame her.

Politics makes people ugly.
maybe. but in the debates, both trump and hillary were asked to say something good about the other. trump did. hillary went around him to compliment kids.

the problem with saying "but you said so i'm saying" is that you can keep digging back to find examples for both sides to leverage "justification" in saying mean things about the other person.

we *all* need to get back this stupid "revenge" factor.

Given what Trump has said about her parents, after being their "friend", I guess I can't blame her.

Politics makes people ugly.
maybe. but in the debates, both trump and hillary were asked to say something good about the other. trump did. hillary went around him to compliment kids.

the problem with saying "but you said so i'm saying" is that you can keep digging back to find examples for both sides to leverage "justification" in saying mean things about the other person.

we *all* need to get back this stupid "revenge" factor.
As I said, politics makes people ugly. We're so far from acting like adults at this point that anything else is becoming a pipe dream.

It's now infecting local politics, which is more my focus. Not as bad, certainly, but concerning.

As I said, politics makes people ugly. We're so far from acting like adults at this point that anything else is becoming a pipe dream.

It's now infecting local politics, which is more my focus. Not as bad, certainly, but concerning.

Stormy Mac thinks politics are ugly because nobody thinks his ideas are particularly good at this point.

Not only has Chelsea Clinton never once shown evidence of a brain in her head, she's one of the ugliest celebrities I've ever seen. Her bottom-heavy head is shaped like an eggplant, her eyes are so close together she always looks cross-eyed, her lower lip is so wide and oversized it looks like she's wearing a clown mask. And have you noticed she always has such a shocked, bewildered expression on her face? Like she got an electrical shock or saw something cataclysmic that zapped away whatever little intelligence she had.

In other words, she's a woman who looks every bit as stupid as she really is.

Forum List

Back