Cheating Spouse/SO

If your spouse/SO cheated on you, would you leave?

• Man: No, I would not leave.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woman: No, I would not leave.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mr. P said:
Wide open for interpretation, define "cheated".

ooh! oohh!! me!!

:)

Cheated/Cheating/Unfaithful - synonyms in my book.

Not living up to the vows made at the time of marriage/commitment.

Not 'loving', 'honoring', 'cherishing'. Not 'forsaking all others'. Finding anything which SHOULD be the job of a willing partner in somebody else.

Giving love, affection, intimacy, passion to a person other than the person with whom you've made commitments; or withholding those things.

and junk...

dmp said:
ooh! oohh!! me!!

Not 'loving', 'honoring', 'cherishing'. Not 'forsaking all others'. Finding anything which SHOULD be the job of a willing partner in somebody else.

Giving love, affection, intimacy, passion to a person other than the person with whom you've made commitments; or withholding those things.

and junk...

Yes. I was thinking mostly of sex, but this works, too.

Here's what Darin means, although I'm not the 'Huge Bitch' on his back:

IMG_0041.jpg

Sometimes he even gets TWO on top!

IMG_0042.jpg

:D

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
dmp said:
ooh! oohh!! me!!

and junk...
Some consider other things "cheating" also..That's why I asked, MOM what she meant.

mom4 said:
Yes. I was thinking mostly of sex, but this works, too.

Part of the problem today is popular culture focuses on 'sex' as the definition of 'cheating'. People are responsible for their own actions, sure - but I have very little blame for a partner in a marriage finding in somebody else, something they've been denied w/o cause from their mate. A person can only take living in an emotional desert for 'so' long.

misterblu said:
Here's what Darin means, although I'm not the 'Huge Bitch' on his back:

Sometimes he even gets TWO on top!

:D

In all honesty - did you HAVE To show my large ass? I mean...you aren't helping here.. :(

:-/

You hate me. this proves it. :(

dmp said:
In all honesty - did you HAVE To show my large ass? I mean...you aren't helping here.. :(

:-/

You hate me. this proves it. :(

They're all posted publicly on your own web page. Sowwy.

:dunno:

:funnyface

dmp said:
Part of the problem today is popular culture focuses on 'sex' as the definition of 'cheating'. People are responsible for their own actions, sure - but I have very little blame for a partner in a marriage finding in somebody else, something they've been denied w/o cause from their mate. A person can only take living in an emotional desert for 'so' long.
Living with a spouse that is no more than a “Room mate” does present an emotional and ethical quandary, doesn’t it.

Edit: Not with it today on the keyboard. :)

mom4 said:
Naw, that would sound more like this...

Well geeez Mrblu and d....I'd never guessed....what? onre on top? I don't know what you guys are up to...maaan. Men's women.... cheating on men. You boys are different from whne I was a young'un....Enough said!

:D Just Kidding! I like Archie!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mom4 again.
:(

For me, it would really depend. I would try and do everything possible to rebuild our marriage, but I also realize that it takes two people to build a good marriage. So if she cheated and then didn't want to remain married, then I guess I'd leave her. But thankfully, I don't think I'll ever have to worry!

I voted, it would depend.

Since I have young kids I would probably try to work things out if possible. A few basic things would have to happen though.

1. implanted GPS locater
2. I'm sorry tattoed to forehead
3. I'd also have to go buy an elasticater (for anyone who doesn't know what that is it involves rubber bands and making little boy animals into little "it" animals)

*I'm kidding about the list in case anyone thought I was serious* :)

I would forgive, if I thought the person still really loved me and told me so. I'm a pushover.

Forum List

Back