Chavez MoonBat Alert: Hugo Chavez says capitalists ruined Mars.

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Hugo Chavez says capitalists ruined Mars. He knows. He’s from there

[SNIP]

It’s been a bad couple of months for the world’s crackpot autocrats. Kim Jong-il was forced to promote his son, the surly cherub, to a leadership position, probably due to the older Kim’s failing health. And what does the ungrateful little whelp do? Almost starts a war. Autocrats have been tumbling like dominoes across the Middle East.

Thankfully, in these uncertain times, we can still look to ruler-for-life for consistency and a firm hand. Hugo Chavez, Presidente de Venezuela and friend of Sean Penn, is as madcap as ever, and wants the world to know the reason the West is bombing Libya is because we want their water.

That’s right. North Americans, the people who can take 40 minute showers and then leave the tap running while they brush their teeth, are willing to take military action to gain access to a climate defined as “Saharan, with prominent extreme desert conditions.” Good thinking there, Hugo. Besides, everyone knows we’re really there to get the oil protect civilians.

Oh, and capitalism destroyed life on Mars and has somehow leaped across millions of miles of vacuum and solar radiation to accomplish the same thing on Earth. Can’t believe I almost forgot to mention that.

“I have always said, heard, that it would not be strange that there had been civilization on Mars, but maybe capitalism arrived there, imperialism arrived and finished off the planet,”
~Hugo Chavez

:lol:

[SNIP]

It’s been a bad couple of months for the world’s crackpot autocrats. Kim Jong-il was forced to promote his son, the surly cherub, to a leadership position, probably due to the older Kim’s failing health. And what does the ungrateful little whelp do? Almost starts a war. Autocrats have been tumbling like dominoes across the Middle East.

Thankfully, in these uncertain times, we can still look to ruler-for-life for consistency and a firm hand. Hugo Chavez, Presidente de Venezuela and friend of Sean Penn, is as madcap as ever, and wants the world to know the reason the West is bombing Libya is because we want their water.

That’s right. North Americans, the people who can take 40 minute showers and then leave the tap running while they brush their teeth, are willing to take military action to gain access to a climate defined as “Saharan, with prominent extreme desert conditions.” Good thinking there, Hugo. Besides, everyone knows we’re really there to get the oil protect civilians.

Oh, and capitalism destroyed life on Mars and has somehow leaped across millions of miles of vacuum and solar radiation to accomplish the same thing on Earth. Can’t believe I almost forgot to mention that.

“I have always said, heard, that it would not be strange that there had been civilization on Mars, but maybe capitalism arrived there, imperialism arrived and finished off the planet,”
~Hugo Chavez

Oh..thank goodness....I thought you meant

Last edited by a moderator:

[SNIP]

~Hugo Chavez

Oh..thank goodness....I thought you meant

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back