Chase Bank CEO – “This Is The Most Prosperous Economy The World Has Ever Seen.”

I run a small home improvement business and I’m turning large projects down because I just don’t have the manpower for it, nor do I want to grow my business any larger anyway. What I don’t want, someone else will take. Get off your couches and turn your televisions off and go learn.

Cute story.
Run out of arguments?...lying on the sidewalk beaten by the truth...that's all you got boy?....you just got punked big time....
LOL! No he didn't get punked. Both you and paulie just had your sorry asses used to mop up the USMB floors and you are completely oblivious to it. Even I can see that. Too funny.
And your contribution is?.....
upload_2019-11-12_11-15-18.jpeg

So Wall Street elite think that things have never been better??

Of course they think that. The deck has been stacked in their favor for years and Trump has only geared his policies to help them even more.

No one is surprised by this.
If you turned off your tv you’d see it too.

I can see that the economy has never been better for Wall Street. I don't disagree with him.
It’s also never been better for blacks, Hispanics, women, Main Street in general, etc. Again, if you stopped listening to your tv you’d see it too.

Using what metrics? How do you define "never been better"?

This is where you stop responding because we both know you are just a parrot and don't actually understand the things you type.
how do you define "for the rich" as is no one else benefits at all. you don't seem to provide the very foundations you are looking for from others.

No, it couldn't. Demand for what? There are no booms. People who wanted a house have bought one. Did we not learn a thing by going into massive debt? Do you really believe it's going to end differently this time?
How do you make it through life being this ignorant to reality?

Interesting that you only partially quote me and then rather than counter what I said, think a valid rebuttal is a lame attack on me.
The problem with countering it is on where one would even begin. The entire post was ridiculous on its own merits. You either want to learn or you don’t.

And obviously you have nothing to teach outside of juvenile rebuttals.
I tried to explain to you the reason for the repos but you don’t want to hear it.

You said "repos" that is not an argument. Greenspan once believed the banks could be trusted. He has to admit he was wrong. Ben Bernanke was telling us that housing was solid right up until it collapsed.

How do you make it through life being this ignorant to reality?

Interesting that you only partially quote me and then rather than counter what I said, think a valid rebuttal is a lame attack on me.
The problem with countering it is on where one would even begin. The entire post was ridiculous on its own merits. You either want to learn or you don’t.

I tried to explain to you the reason for the repos but you don’t want to hear it.

You said "repos" that is not an argument. Greenspan once believed the banks could be trusted. He has to admit he was wrong. Ben Bernanke was telling us that housing was solid right up until it collapsed.
What the ever loving hell are you talking about? The repo agreements the fed has been facilitating the last couple months have been to inject liquidity into the nation’s banking reserves. The reason for it is that demand for money is higher than supply. What happens when demand is higher than supply? Econ 101 tells us that prices will increase. So in this situation, the price of money (interest rates) increases. The interest rate on overnight loans that banks facilitate between each other to remain not only solvent, but also ensure theyre at 10% reserve at the close of business each day, was skyrocketing to 10% or more because banks were coming up too short on cash to meet their requirements.

Use your head. This means the economy is strong because spending is exceeding the supply of money to spend.

What the ever loving hell are you talking about? The repo agreements the fed has been facilitating the last couple months have been to inject liquidity into the nation’s banking reserves. The reason for it is that demand for money is higher than supply. What happens when demand is higher than supply? Econ 101 tells us that prices will increase. So the price of money (interest rates) increases. The interest rate on overnight loans that banks facilitate between each other to remain not only solvent, but also ensure theyre at 10% reserve at the close of business each day, was skyrocketing to 10% or more because banks were coming up too short on cash to meet their requirements.

Use your head. This means the economy is strong because spending is exceeding the supply of money to spend.

The demand is for inflating the markets. That is going to once again end poorly. It always does.

What the ever loving hell are you talking about? The repo agreements the fed has been facilitating the last couple months have been to inject liquidity into the nation’s banking reserves. The reason for it is that demand for money is higher than supply. What happens when demand is higher than supply? Econ 101 tells us that prices will increase. So in this situation, the price of money (interest rates) increases. The interest rate on overnight loans that banks facilitate between each other to remain not only solvent, but also ensure theyre at 10% reserve at the close of business each day, was skyrocketing to 10% or more because banks were coming up too short on cash to meet their requirements.

Rescinding Glass Steagal broke the fractional banking system Paulie

~S~

What the ever loving hell are you talking about? The repo agreements the fed has been facilitating the last couple months have been to inject liquidity into the nation’s banking reserves. The reason for it is that demand for money is higher than supply. What happens when demand is higher than supply? Econ 101 tells us that prices will increase. So the price of money (interest rates) increases. The interest rate on overnight loans that banks facilitate between each other to remain not only solvent, but also ensure theyre at 10% reserve at the close of business each day, was skyrocketing to 10% or more because banks were coming up too short on cash to meet their requirements.

The demand is for inflating the markets. That is going to once again end poorly. It always does.

There was a time not all that long ago that I’d be right there with you on this because that was exactly the way it was designed. But that’s changing. I realize you don’t see that yet but you will.

There was a time not all that long ago that I’d be right there with you on this because that was exactly the way it was designed. But that’s changing. I realize you don’t see that yet but you will.

Nothing has changed. A record number of low paying jobs does not make for the ever increasing record high markets.

It's not going to end well but those who crash the economy will make out in the end, they always do.

Rescinding Glass Steagal broke the fractional banking system Paulie

~S~
I agree in part. Fractional reserve lending broke itself. But that regulation was one we would consider a no brainer. Rescinding it was by design so that the fed could facilitate a huge economic collapse through a planned housing bubble boom and bust. And who was the one who rescinded it? Clinton, via GLB act.

Nothing has changed. A record number of low paying jobs does not make for the ever increasing record high markets.

It's not going to end well but those who crash the economy will make out in the end, they always do.
Median household incomes have grown faster than ever under trump. He’s beating Obama and bush W on that by about 500%.

Nothing has changed in what the fake news is telling you, but if you want to keep trusting them that’s your choice.

Median household incomes have grown faster than ever under trump. He’s beating Obama and bush W on that by about 500%.

The meager growth is NOT justifying a record market. You are quite transparent though. Obama and Bush were complete failures at everything they did.

The meager growth is NOT justifying a record market. You are quite transparent though. Obama and Bush were complete failures at everything they did.
Your first sentence is wrong. The rest is dead on.

Of course they think that. The deck has been stacked in their favor for years and Trump has only geared his policies to help them even more.

Just a short while ago you said this great economy was Obama's...did you change your mind on that?....or what?....

It's great for the rich. That hasn't changed. It's even greater now under Trump than it was under Obama....for the rich.

So what do you consider rich?

Just a short while ago you said this great economy was Obama's...did you change your mind on that?....or what?....

It's great for the rich. That hasn't changed. It's even greater now under Trump than it was under Obama....for the rich.
The poor and the middle class would never do well economically if there wasn't rich folks around.....praise the wealthy don't demonize them....

Good boy. Your obedience is pleasing to your owners.

You ever got a job from a poor man?

The poor and the middle class would never do well economically if there wasn't rich folks around.....praise the wealthy don't demonize them....

Many have. Thousands of businesses have been built by people with little more than an idea.

Many have. Thousands of businesses have been built by people with little more than an idea.
Yes but how many of them hired someone and paid them a salary while still just at the idea stage? Business growth goes through stages of development. Do you or have you ever owned a business?

Yes but how many of them hired someone and paid them a salary while still just at the idea stage? Business growth goes through stages of development. Do you or have you ever owned a business?
Loving the Goal Posts here.

If you're not better off now than you were when Trump took office it's only because you won't get off your ass or you just don't want to be.
He didn't post that. You built all kinds of BS into your response. Assuming and building a straw man.

Forum List

Back