CHART: The 2014 Electorate Was Really, Really Old

Oh boy, let the liberal War on the Elderly begin.
Wrong party. That's the one that wants to get rid of Medicare.

But the old people just elected a bunch of Republicans into office.

You better start spewing your lies to them.
They didn't elect you to cut their benefits, but do try, they love that.

Yeah, Just ask Obama......

The GOP will never cut their benefits....

Unless, of course, they get food stamps and live off of welfare.
Peanuts, just fodder for the ideologues. Welfare isn't money. The real money is the third-rail that no one dare touch.

And why would you touch it.....

The people who are getting it now...paid into the system and deserve it.

Does not mean you can't modify the system for those just coming into it.

Wrong party. That's the one that wants to get rid of Medicare.

Peanuts, just fodder for the ideologues. Welfare isn't money. The real money is the third-rail that no one dare touch.

What they get is OPM, and usually much more than they paid in, if they live long enough that is.

What they get is OPM, and usually much more than they paid in, if they live long enough that is.

That is not their fault. We suckered them into the system.

They deserve it.

They deserve it.
I'll be sure to tell the ones paying the bills that they knew it wasn't their money, and took it anyway.

And I never would have guessed you as such a big supporter of Welfare?

They deserve it.
I'll be sure to tell the ones paying the bills that they knew it wasn't their money, and took it anyway.

I hate Social Security...but I would never take it away from anyone who is elderly (I'd pull it from the others who suck on the system in a heartbeat). We suckered people into the system by telling them we would pay forever and that is our obligation.

I'd like to see it changed for those coming into the system.

BTW: I have no idea what you last post was supposed to mean. I can't tell who is what.

They deserve it.

I hate Social Security...but I would never take it away from anyone who is elderly (I'd pull it from the others who suck on the system in a heartbeat). We suckered people into the system by telling them we would pay forever and that is our obligation.

I'd like to see it changed for those coming into the system.

BTW: I have no idea what you last post was supposed to mean. I can't tell who is what.
You need to learn to do the math. Fraud and cheats costs us cents, at most. SS, Medicare, Medicaid, now those are dollars, trillions of them. That and tax-breaks are the real welfare, and the DOD has plenty of that as well.

butthurt-arizona-anonymous-bill.si.jpg
I might get annoyed by people, but I eventually just ignore them.Has worked great all my life, even though it hasn't always made me friends. I am here on this Earth to not be a populist, and be loved by everyone, but to tell people what I think - even if they hate me because of it.

Most people spend their whole lives being politically correct, or polite, but politeness or political correctness hasn't freed a single slave, established any country, or built a car.

Life is cruel, and you are going to find at least one person you really can't stand. The question is, how do you deal with it?

Do you ignore them, accept you are always going to disagree with them, or tell them what you think and damn the consequences. On most issues I take the former course and ignore, or the later course on issues that are close to home.

I don't like the Republican party, and I don't like the Democratic Party. But I can vote for candidates from both, because I don't base my decision process on whether or not I 'hate them' (based on what their party has done), but on what they have actually done or offer.

I won't die with Nobel Peace Prizes, or statues, or airports in my name, and I am fine with that. I am an egotist a lot of the time, which means someone could be the Emperor of the Universe, but I will still live for myself and hold my views as the best ones - it is collectivist to spend your life upholding the views of others above your own.

But I also know that I haven't started any world wars being an individualist. It is politicians, governments, economists, bureaucrats, and authoritarians that demand everyone think or act a particular way that start wars or create the causes of them. I just live my life, and disagree with people once in a while - a serious crime for those in the world that demand blind obedience to some ideology or political party, or those that demand I always say the 'right things' in an Orwellian 1984 fashion - simply on the basis of me 'saying things wrong', in their or someone else's opinion.

Forum List

Back