Charles sacks all his staff during service for his dead mother

I'm not.

I just get a chuckle that people are stranding in line for 24 hours to walk past an empty casket.

There’s much more to it than a casket, empty or otherwise,

Folks have flown in from the USA for it. I’d go if l had the time.

I was reading that there was a queue of 4 miles for King George the 6th’s lying in state.

There’s much more to it than a casket, empty or otherwise,

Folks have flown in from the USA for it. I’d go if l had the time.

I was reading that there was a queue of 4 miles for King George the 6th’s lying in state.
Waste of time and money

Charles’ staff left heartbroken as they're axed during Queen church service ence-house-sacked-letter/

What a great gesture by this humanitarian King. This is the tough love that Britain needs. A soft monarch might have kept them on till after Liz was buried but Chas is not a man to hang about.
Well, Royal protocol means staff will be relieved of their duties once the King or Queen dies. Then it's up to the new King or Queen to hire their staff. So in this case, Queen Elizabeth's II staff will be relieved of their duties and King Charles III will appoint his staff.

So who leaked this protocol? You obviously didn't know that it was your own Welsh government!!

Do try to keep up Royal hater, king of the numpties.

Well, Royal protocol means staff will be relieved of their duties once the King or Queen dies. Then it's up to the new King or Queen to hire their staff. So in this case, Queen Elizabeth's II staff will be relieved of their duties and King Charles III will appoint his staff.

So who leaked this protocol? You obviously didn't know that it was your own Welsh government!!

Do try to keep up Royal hater, king of the numpties.
I would love to thin that was true. More likely it was one of his long serving staff that he treated like shit,

I would love to thin that was true. More likely it was one of his long serving staff that he treated like shit,
No, the Welsh government emailed the protocol out, the protocol that's been established for centuries. Ideally, it should have been communicated by the king sensitively, but the retards in Wales stepped in. Fucking bell ends in Wales, and to double bell end it, you enter the picture. Pretty much sums up bell end Wales, thanks for confirmation. Why England puts up with you bell ends is anyone's guess. Why can't we have a referendum to fuck you guys off.

No, the Welsh government emailed the protocol out, the protocol that's been established for centuries. Ideally, it should have been communicated by the king sensitively, but the retards in Wales stepped in. Fucking bell ends in Wales, and to double bell end it, you enter the picture. Pretty much sums up bell end Wales, thanks for confirmation. Why England puts up with you bell ends is anyone's guess. Why can't we have a referendum to fuck you guys off.
Link ?

Forum List

Back