Charles sacks all his staff during service for his dead mother

He has said that he intends on putting in as much work as his mother and that it will be for life. There will be no abdication. This is ten days of hello King, goodbye Queen. I think the one thing it possibly will achieve is giving him a fair start.

He deserves a fair start I agree. His history isn't on his side and he is following possibly the most popular Queen in their history, also their longest serving (I would argue Princess Diana surpassed all in terms of he global endearment, but that's another story).

There is even chatter in submissive Canada in some corners that maybe we should consider becoming separate from the monarchy now that the Queen has passed. This was unheard of in the past.

He deserves a fair start I agree. His history isn't on his side and he is following possibly the most popular Queen in their history, also their longest serving (I would argue Princess Diana surpassed all in terms of he global endearment, but that's another story).

There is even chatter in submissive Canada in some corners that maybe we should consider becoming separate from the monarchy now that the Queen has passed. This was unheard of in the past.
My Mother never forgave the Queen for not letting Margaret marry her great love!!

It is incredibly out of date so it is not surprising you and many others are thinking of giving it up and for some it also is a memory of slavery. However last night I listened to a woman from your Indian population talking about their relationship with the British Royals. King Charles has apparently been working with them for some time and his knowledge and ability to understand the situation is apparently appreciated. I have heard other people in Africa say the same about their relationship with him. Charles might surprise us. If other countries are seeing our 24/7 ten days monarchy change they will think we really act like this - not just once every 70 years!!!!

He wants Harrys gig I imagine. Perhaps he should just step aside and let William take the crown. He at least seems steady and noble in how he projects himself.
I saw interviews where some would rather see his brother in his place. When I lived there I never talked about the monarchy. Too touchy and I never knew if someone would be offended either way.

Your king is a pansy ass whiner.

He had a melt down over a leaky pen and acted like a 2 year old

Call that a meltdown. You should see my youngest grandson. Now he knows how to do the proper thing. Look it is understandable. He is not wanting him and Camilla to be walking around with ink all over them. :)

Call that a meltdown. You should see my youngest grandson. Now he knows how to do the proper thing. Look it is understandable. He is not wanting him and Camilla to be walking around with ink all over them. :)
He's a 70 something year old man who can't handle a leaky pen. You better hope he never sees an actual crisis.

Well.....he's always been pampered all his life.....so what did you expect?
I have very low expectations for birthright monarchs and the people who allow themselves to be ruled by them.

That said

I don't think the queen's body is in that box on display do you?

I have very low expectations for birthright monarchs and the people who allow themselves to be ruled by them.

That said

I don't think the queen's body is in that box on display do you?
Yes. The coffin is lead sealed....which makes it extremely heavy....but it keeps the body from decomposing for a year or two.

Forum List

Back