Charging Kids as Adults...What say you?

No. I am not intoxicated. THE POINT is ............ if the laws says you cannot legally be defined a THUG if you wear glasses then anyone wearing glasses cannot be a THUG. If the laws says that 'children' cannot be tried by the same standards as ADULTS then it must be determined at what age someone is an ADULT, and everyone younger than that age must be tried as a child. Too many people on this thread seem to have no concept of LAW and how it works.
What I (or you) would have done at 12 years of age has NOTHING to do with it.

That is what the Khmer Rouge said.
That's funny. You just supported my point ..... and you don't even realize it.
haha.gif
Your knowledge of what happened in Cambodia must be very poor.
smileys-sad-770321.gif

No. I am not intoxicated. THE POINT is ............ if the laws says you cannot legally be defined a THUG if you wear glasses then anyone wearing glasses cannot be a THUG. If the laws says that 'children' cannot be tried by the same standards as ADULTS then it must be determined at what age someone is an ADULT, and everyone younger than that age must be tried as a child. Too many people on this thread seem to have no concept of LAW and how it works.
What I (or you) would have done at 12 years of age has NOTHING to do with it.

What you or I would have done as 12 has a lot to do with it. It can determine whether or not someone at 12 is capable of understanding what they're doing at that age.

What you or I would have done as 12 has a lot to do with it. It can determine whether or not someone at 12 is capable of understanding what they're doing at that age.
Then I guess you and I have been complete failures in life since Mozart wrote his first composition at the age of 6.
t2307.gif

If you happen to have something between your ears, I suggest that you switch it ...
Aq5eb.png

Then I guess you and I have been complete failures in life since Mozart wrote his first composition at the age of 6.
t2307.gif

If you happen to have something between your ears, I suggest that you switch it ...
Aq5eb.png

You are if you believe someone at age 12 can't understand what these girls did and having glasses means you can't be a thug.

It's evident you have air between your ears. Putting shit there would be an improvement for you.

t2307.gif

Aq5eb.png

You are if you believe someone at age 12 can't understand what these girls did and having glasses means you can't be a thug.

It's evident you have air between your ears. Putting shit there would be an improvement for you.
I don't mind volunteering my time, helping people to understand more about life - or even just to give them another point of view. But the world's education is not my responsibility and any further assistance from me to you would be a complete waste of my time.

depositphotos_67860917-Have-a-nice-day-concept.jpg

t2307.gif

Aq5eb.png

I don't mind volunteering my time, helping people to understand more about life - or even just to give them another point of view. But the world's education is not my responsibility and any further assistance from me to you would be a complete waste of my time.

depositphotos_67860917-Have-a-nice-day-concept.jpg

Any effort from you would be a waste of time. You can't fathom how far behind me educationally and intellectually you really are. In a race between the two of us, you're so far behind, you think you're in first place.

Forum List

Back