Charges dropped against NYC subway killer who killed erratic black man harassing passengers!

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Yes…..there was a homeless man acting erratically in the subway, harassing passengers - and another man killed him, and the charges have been dropped!

No, NOT the case where the man was white. This case is where a black man STABBED a homeless lunatic to death. Thus, the grand jury declined to have him charged, not even for manslaughter.

Lesson: If you are black, you can defend yourself or others from threatening homeless lunatics. If you are white, you will face 15 years in prison.

What about the choke hold guy? I think he was doing it wrong.

I put an extremely drunk and combative guy to sleep about 4x one night at a party, sneaking sips of beer while he was sleeping.

People were bringing them to me. Asked me if I wanted a shot, and I said "Do you see this guy? If I take shots, that could be me."

He had downed half a 5th or so of liquor.

I put an extremely drunk and combative guy to sleep about 4x one night at a party, sneaking sips of beer while he was sleeping.

People were bringing them to me. Asked me if I wanted a shot, and I said "Do you see this guy? If I take shots, that could be me."

We had a guy at hunt camp who got drunk and was running his mouth. I went out on the porch and here he came spouting off.

I asked him to go to his truck and sleep it off and he made a aggressive move. I put him to sleep on the spot and chucked him into his truck.

He woke up the next morning and did not even remember it.....He was told to leave and not come back.

After that we always ran a "dry" hunt camp.

We had a guy at hunt camp who got drunk and was running his mouth. I went out on the porch and here he came spouting off.

I asked him to go to his truck and sleep it off and he made a aggressive move. I put him to sleep on the spot and chucked him into his truck.

He woke up the next morning and did not even remember it.....He was told to leave and not come back.

It beats punching by a mile. No real hurt.

Hunting & drinking seems pretty stupid to begin with. Even the next day as your senses are still fucked.

Hunting & drinking seems pretty stupid to begin with. Even the next day as your senses are still fucked.
Yep, we/I did not run that one.....Damn shame, it was a wonderful property.

In the leases we did run our hunt camp was always "dry".....It really weeded out those that just wanted to drink, play cards all night, and get away from their wives. ;)

Yes…..there was a homeless man acting erratically in the subway, harassing passengers - and another man killed him, and the charges have been dropped!

No, NOT the case where the man was white. This case is where a black man STABBED a homeless lunatic to death. Thus, the grand jury declined to have him charged, not even for manslaughter.

Lesson: If you are black, you can defend yourself or others from threatening homeless lunatics. If you are white, you will face 15 years in prison.

Very sad comment on our society.

Notice how race hustlers Al Sharpton and AOC didn't come out and attend that homeless man's funeral? Why not, what has changed? Do black lives not matter now?

This case is extremely telling. PLEASE justify to me how stabbing a homeless man harassing ppl on the train is now ok, but accidentally killing one from a chokehold, accused of the same thing is not.

This case is extremely telling. PLEASE justify to me how stabbing a homeless man harassing ppl on the train is now ok, but accidentally killing one from a chokehold, accused of the same thing is not.
Hopefully, Penney can use this in his defense - that he is being prosecuted for a nearly identical occurrence that a black man wasn’t even charged for. According to the SCOTUS, factoring race into a decision is a violation of the Equal Protection Act.

Sure seems that way.

The lesson here is to stay away from blue shit-hole cities.....Let them die on the vine.
Right now people should boycott everything up too and including travel, otherwise until this bull crap somehow gets fixed. It's time that people get some strength in character, and resist with their wallet's.

Resist people, how damned hard can it be ??

Hopefully, Penney can use this in his defense - that he is being prosecuted for a nearly identical occurrence that a black man wasn’t even charged for. According to the SCOTUS, factoring race into a decision is a violation of the Equal Protection Act.
There was another case in a Walmart, and this was where a black man konked a would be knife wielding and citizen threatening thug over the head with a solid metal stand in a bid to make him drop the knife, but nope no burning down the city, no protest in the streets, and no charges brought. I mean he could have easily killed the perp with that blow he gave him, but regardless the act was an act in which was the exact same act that Penny committed trying to protect the innocent on that day, but Penny is white and the perp was Black. That's the only big difference in it all.

Black privilege
It's actually a real thing when it comes to a lot of this stuff going on these days.

Different kind of privilege though, where as white privilege is all about riches and access according to the activist blacks who claim to be held back because of it, and black privilege is getting a pass because of slavery and the so called entrenched racism that still exist among the White's in accordance with the black activist.

Puke,
Read the article, if you can :abgg2q.jpg:

There was another case in a Walmart, and this was where a black man konked a would be knife wielding and citizen threatening thug over the head with a solid metal stand in a bid to make him drop the knife, but nope no burning down the city, no protest in the streets, and no charges brought. I mean he could have easily killed the perp with that blow he gave him, but regardless the act was an act in which was the exact same act that Penny committed trying to protect the innocent on that day, but Penny is white and the perp was Black. That's the only big difference in it all.
Yup. Very forgiving when it comes to a black deliberately stabbing a black homeless lunatic to death for harassing passengers than when a white inadvertently commits manslaughter for protecting passengers when a black homeless lunatic issues death threats.

Forum List

Back