Brave Hero Steps Up And Takes Out Homeless Thug On NYC Subway

Just violently murder some random stranger on camera in the subway and you're released the next fucking day in NYC.

Then they wonder why violent crime is skyrocketing. :rolleyes:
He wasnt random. He was terrorizing people, so that crazy fucking bum got put down. :dunno:

Howso? Did he physically attack anybody on the train that day?

The reports I've seen mention that he has a violent history, but none of them say he attacked anybody that day.

Do you actually need to physically touch someone in order to terrorize?

Howso? Did he physically attack anybody on the train that day?

The reports I've seen mention that he has a violent history, but none of them say he attacked anybody that day.
He was acting crazy and threatening people. Thats more than enough to justify his actions.

He was acting crazy and threatening people. Thats more than enough to justify his actions.
What threat are you talking about? Who specifically did he threaten?

Can you describe the threat? None of the reports I've seen describe any sort of threat.

What threat are you talking about? Who specifically did he threaten?

Can you describe the threat? None of the reports I've seen describe any sort of threat.
Why the fuck do you have an opinion about this case when you dont even know the basic god damn facts? Youre an ignorant fucking scrub.

"He said, 'I don't care. I'll take a bullet, I'll go to jail' because he would kill people on the train," she recalled. "He said, 'I would kill a motherf*cker. I don't care. I'll take a bullet. I'll go to jail'."

"He said, 'I don't care. I'll take a bullet, I'll go to jail' because he would kill people on the train," she recalled. "He said, 'I would kill a motherf*cker. I don't care. I'll take a bullet. I'll go to jail'."
Did he threaten her or was he just rambling in general? How many folks did he actually attack that day?

Did he threaten her or was he just rambling in general? How many folks did he actually attack that day?
He was shouting this to EVERYONE on the train, so they put his loser ass down before he could hurt anyone.

He was shouting this to EVERYONE on the train, so they put his loser ass down before he could hurt anyone.
Verbal threats aren't a justification for physical violence. Even if was threatening anyone specifically, which he wasn't, that in and of itself doesn't legally justify coming up behind the man and strangling him to death.

Verbal threats aren't a justification for physical violence.
Yes they are. What the fuck are you talking about? You dont know our basic laws?

"Im going to kill you" is ABSOLUTELY justification to put that person down, in every state in the United States.

Yes they are. What the fuck are you talking about? You dont know our basic laws?

"Im going to kill you" is ABSOLUTELY justification to put that person down, in every state in the United States.
It's not you Dipshit. You should really learn the law before you fuck around and find out. 😄

It's not you Dipshit. You should really learn the law before you fuck around and find out. 😄
Youre fucking stupid if you think you cant respond with force to someone saying "im going to kill you". Youre ignorance is stunning. If i didnt know any better, id think you are one of those low IQ sub Saharan dummies, but thats not you, right? :laugh:

Why the fuck do you have an opinion about this case when you dont even know the basic god damn facts? Youre an ignorant fucking scrub.

That's not a direct threat to anyone, moron. You stormfront refugees are idiots.

Youre fucking stupid if you think you cant respond with force to someone saying "im going to kill you". Youre ignorance is stunning. If i didnt know any better, id think you are one of those low IQ sub Saharan dummies, but thats not you, right? :laugh:
You can only use physical force to defend yourself only when you're being physically attacked you dipshit. Verbal threats aren't physical attacks. You can call the police on someone threatening you because verbal threats are illegal but they aren't justifications for you to put hands on anyone.

Forum List

Back