Charged caught on film assailant of Trump supporter could go unpunished

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Charged, Caught on Film, Assailant of Trump Supporter Could Go “Unpunished” – Analyst
Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer doesn’t seem to think Zachary Greenberg’s lawyer has much of a shot with winning her client’s case.
--------------------------------------------------

This poor man I can't help but think if I were Trump and I was friend with any of these leftist i'd drop those leftist peckerwoods faster than a hot potatoes.
Nonsense.....clearly this is assault and battery.
He's going to jail.
Don't pay attention to Alex Jones.

• Banned
OH
Charged, Caught on Film, Assailant of Trump Supporter Could Go “Unpunished” – Analyst
Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer doesn’t seem to think Zachary Greenberg’s lawyer has much of a shot with winning her client’s case.

This poor man I can't help but think if I were Trump and I was friend with any of these leftist i'd drop those leftist peckerwoods faster than a hot potatoes.
He's going to jail.

Oh you mean do't pay attention to them since this is where they got it from oh it's suddenly true now right?

upload_2019-3-10_8-19-57.png

• Banned

He's going to jail.

I so love this . ----> .
53236221_10214588365443185_1145329041809604608_n.jpg

Cracks me the hell up lol

OH

He's going to jail.

Oh you mean do't pay attention to them since this is where they got it from oh it's suddenly true now right?

View attachment 249570
Fuck you.
Stop falling for every internet scam that comes down the pooper.

BTW, Bill Hemmer used to work on another network.
He worked for CNN for 10 years.

Some of Fox New's journalists shifted over to MSNBC.
Fox is playing a role and the other crazy networks are playing a role.
They're all working together to mislead the public.

• Banned
OH

He's going to jail.

View attachment 249570
Fuck you.
Stop falling for every internet scam that comes down the pooper.

BTW, Bill Hemmer used to work on another network.
He worked for CNN for 10 years.

Some of Fox New's journalists shifted over to MSNBC.
Fox is playing a role and the other crazy networks are playing a role.
They're all working together to mislead the public.

well dam I guess fk u back that was a bitchy ass response and I wasn't saying it in a smart ass tone w/e. aint' not loss to me.

Forum List

Back