Characters that deserved to live on

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Are there any character's from TV or the big screen who's time you think was too short? Who would you like to see just one more time?

I'll start with a few:

The entire cast of Firefly. Screw you Fox:
firefly_cast.jpg

Thad Castle from Blue Mountain State. Possibly the funniest character I've ever seen (and the reason behind this thread):
blue-mountain-state-alan-ritchson-1.jpg

Heath Ledger as The Joker. His last hurrah:
The-Joker-the-joker-30677836-1527-805.jpg

I'd love to see all the characters from Friday Night Lights again, over and over again for the rest of their lives...

want to see sweet li'l Landry come back to FNL after having played a shocking out-of-character killer on Breaking Bad... :)

• Banned
I'd love to see all the characters from Friday Night Lights again, over and over again for the rest of their lives...

want to see sweet li'l Landry come back to FNL after having played a shocking out-of-character killer on Breaking Bad... :)

I've never watched that show because it was based in high school. I'm thinking of giving it a shot now that you've recommended it. Should I?

I've never watched that show because it was based in high school. I'm thinking of giving it a shot now that you've recommended it. Should I?

You're in for a real treat, OS... the in-depth character studies and the inter-play amongst the characters are 'bout nearly the best I've ever seen...

• Banned

You're in for a real treat, OS... the in-depth character studies and the inter-play amongst the characters are 'bout nearly the best I've ever seen...

I've been passing it over on netflix for years. I'll give it a shot and let you know what I think. :thup:

The character wasn't killed, but I hated to see Peter be written out of the 7th Heaven story lines. The way that he treated Ruthie is the way that every guy should treat their lady. :) :) :)

God bless you and the boy that played Peter always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Sheriff Lucas Buck - American Gothic, CBS, mid - 1990's

Mick St. John & Josef Kostan (vampires), - Moonlight, 2007, CBS

James West & Artemis Gordon - Wild Wild West (the 60's TV series, not the movie)

Charlie from Home and Away. I bawled when she died. Best character, and they killed her off:

full_left_column_Charlie3.jpg

Plus, she's hot as hell.

Claire from McLeod's Daughters. I used to love this show, but it went downhill with the departure of Lisa Chappell.

Forum List

Back