Chaos Quest: The Reality of Evil [Parallax Democracy]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
The Satanic Verses controversy awakened the world to the real problem of fanaticism-related censorship, so how does America respond to the criticisms of 'empire media' especially after the trauma of anti-capitalism modernism news such as 9/11?

Do Americans appreciate 'propaganda-folklore'?

This is my last post, and I didn't feel comfy posting it in the Writing section of USMB, given its political overtones.

This democracy-fable was inspired by Pathfinder.

Cheers (signing off),

====

There was a region of snow in the mountainous region of the Himalayas where people wondered if the bitter cold and endless snow would create an endless fascination with bizarre consciousness. Indeed, this was where there may have existed the Abominable Snowman and an eerie species of evolutionary deviants known as the Deviants. One might wonder if such coldness and ice would give rise to some manifestation of pure evil or even anarchy. What would be the power of democracy in such a place?

snake4.jpg

A valiant warrior named Snake-Eyes and his mighty dog named Wolf were trekking in this region of snow in the Himalayas in search of an incredible enchantress named Wonder Woman who may hold the key to defying the ominous power of the Abominable Snowman and the Cannibals. Indeed, Snake-Eyes and Wolf represented all the idealism of democracy, and they wanted Wonder Woman to be hoisted/celebrated as a deity of perfect optimism. However, there was the 'reality of evil' standing in their way, and Wolf wanted to make sure that Snake-Eyes did not fall 'prey' to the temptations of illusion in the snowy Himalayas. Snake-Eyes needed to ward off the demons of Communism to ensure that Wonder Woman would be a trophy of capitalism and democracy --- just like the Statue of Liberty.

snake1.jpg

Wonder Woman appeared to Snake-Eyes and Wolf as a sea-nymph/mermaid named Mara who told them of the dangers of Communism and the prevailing rationalism of democracy in a universe gauged by customs, etiquette, networking, and most of all, trust. Democracy, after all, ensured that no one person could be an absolute fascist. Snake-Eyes fell in love with Mara, and Wolf ensured Mara that Snake-Eyes would complete his democracy-crusade. The biggest threat to democracy was of course terrorism, and Mara wanted Snake-Eyes to feel safe.

snake2.jpg

An evil creature known as The Thing appeared in front of Snake-Eyes and Wolf as they climbed Mount Everest in the Himalayas. This creature was ugly and terrible and obviously represented the reality of evil. The Thing wanted to test Snake-Eyes and Wolf and see if they were completely tempted by the intellectual 'allure' of chaos-mathematics, a special branch of rationalism involving the analysis of nonlinear science. Snake-Eyes and Wolf immediately recognized that Chaos Theory of Mathematics was some kind of 'strange illusion' meant to distract humanity away from the 'reality' of diligence and duty and seduce people into thinking that math was meant to create an endless fascination with darkness...not humility.

snake3.jpg

Snake-Eyes decapitated The Thing with one swift stroke of his laser-string gun while Wolf gnashed at its legs, rendering it a cripple. Snake-Eyes and Wolf then climbed down Everest and reunited with Wonder Woman (aka, 'Mara') who congratulated them for defying the irresistible evils of the eerie Thing. Snake-Eyes promised Mara that he would marry her someday, and Wolf and Snake-Eyes returned to civilization. Snake-Eyes purchased a vintage 1980s radio/boom-box on which he played patriotic music, reminiscing about the democracy-symbolism of Mara (Wonder Woman). Snake-Eyes knew Mara would appear to him someday.

cyclonus5.jpg

SNAKE-EYES: You came back to me!
MARA: You knew I would...
SNAKE-EYES: I defeated The Thing with the help of Wolf.
MARA: Your dog is a good friend.
SNAKE-EYES: Democracy is so valuable.
MARA: It's also fragile.
SNAKE-EYES: I feared The Thing would destroy us.
MARA: Everest is a mountain of endless mystery.
SNAKE-EYES: I wondered if I would ever find 'true love.'
MARA: Any 'chaos quest' involves both love and danger.
SNAKE-EYES: We discovered a 'parallax democracy.'
MARA: Promise me you'll always be loyal to Wolf.
SNAKE-EYES: Of course.
MARA: To defend American democracy, we have to remain diligent.
SNAKE-EYES: That's the only way to destroy the evil of terrorism.
MARA: Isn't it funny how 'patriotism' is almost like 'folklore'?
SNAKE-EYES: Yes! That's why I love the movie American Psycho.
MARA: Love has to overcome the 'problem' of civics doubts.
SNAKE-EYES: We must believe that America is a land of free-speech.

====

:dance:

Forum List

Back