Chaos erupts at Fort Lauderdale Airport. Take a wild guess who the loud ones are.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

What a fucking unreal disaster. I think those Scandinavian countries may be the best to live.

Do you know the real reason why?

Odd. I was at the Huntington Beach Riot in 1986. I left by way of the pier and wasn't in the riot proper. I suppose it's better to say I was there when it started.

Where are these dark people you assume are responsible for that kind of thing? Or was it the influence of the Cosby Show and Fresh Prince of Bel Air that were to blame.

I have a couple black friends I would trust with my life without question or hesitation. I know a couple white folks like you who I wouldn't trust if they said night was dark and day was light.

Odd. I was at the Huntington Beach Riot in 1986. I left by way of the pier and wasn't in the riot proper. I suppose it's better to say I was there when it started.

Where are these dark people you assume are responsible for that kind of thing? Or was it the influence of the Cosby Show and Fresh Prince of Bel Air that were to blame.

I have a couple black friends I would trust with my life without question or hesitation. I know a couple white folks like you who I wouldn't trust if they said night was dark and day was light.

1986. Really? You understand that you had to go to 1986 for this?

It was the only riot I had personal experience with. Sorry I don't normally attend functions that are likely to devolve into violence. Honestly I didn't think that would either.

But let's be honest. Every morning after Thanksgiving white folks take great pride in trampling the elderly, lame, and weak for their after thanksgiving sales. Then these same folks scream war on christmas. No one blames the whites for violence. They blame the stores for lacking control etc. on Black Friday. Wait I get it now. It's still the blacks fault since "Black" Friday.

I also don't go out and celebrate the Black Friday sales by clubbing the elderly.

But it is much easier to blame blacks than admit that some people are assholes regardless of color.

It was the only riot I had personal experience with. Sorry I don't normally attend functions that are likely to devolve into violence. Honestly I didn't think that would either.

But let's be honest. Every morning after Thanksgiving white folks take great pride in trampling the elderly, lame, and weak for their after thanksgiving sales. Then these same folks scream war on christmas. No one blames the whites for violence. They blame the stores for lacking control etc. on Black Friday. Wait I get it now. It's still the blacks fault since "Black" Friday.

I also don't go out and celebrate the Black Friday sales by clubbing the elderly.

But it is much easier to blame blacks than admit that some people are assholes regardless of color.

Yeah but all the assholes in THIS situation are black.

Just sayin.

Is fighting at the airport and on the plane a new black culture thing?

Just sayin.

I win.

Just sayin.

I win.

I'm not sure how you quantify that but if it makes you happy, run with it.

What a fucking unreal disaster. I think those Scandinavian countries may be the best to live.

Do you know the real reason why?

Flights get canceled all the time for a number of reasons. If passengers can't deal with such things, maybe they should drive instead

>>The pilots association issued a statement of its own to CBS News: "The Air Line Pilots Association, Int'l and the Spirit pilot group it represents are not engaged in a job action. Rather, ALPA and the Spirit pilots are continuing to do everything possible to help restore the company's operations, which have experienced significant problems over the past several days. While we will continue these efforts, we will actively defend the association, its officers and its member pilots against the unwarranted and counterproductive legal action brought this evening by Spirit Airlines.<<

Forum List

Back