Chaos erupts at 5-year-old's birthday party; mom, 3 others arrested

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
"the music is too loud"

(normal person) - "Yes sir officer, we'll turn it down now sorry about that"

How fucking hard is this?

Chaos erupts at 5-year-old's birthday party; mom, 3 others arrested in clash with Birmingham police

quote:
A 5-year-old's weekend birthday party in one of Birmingham's public housing communities ended up with four adults arrested and a 4-month-old pepper sprayed, and now residents and community activists are calling for the firing of two city police officers.

Patrice Bozeman, 24, said family members were gathered outside her apartment in Kingston Saturday night to celebrate the birthday of her daughter, Zauriona. Two beat officers, they said, told them the music was too loud and when they questioned them on it, they said, at least 15 police officers arrived as backup and chaos erupted.

quote:
"During the course of that exchange, the citizens were not compliant so the officers made a decision to arrest the instigator,'' Edwards said. "At that time, the citizen resisted and even shoved the officer which led to the escalation. The primary officer used his spray on the one subject but other family members attempted to intervene and prevent the arrest."

quote:
The family and the activists are calling on the department to apologize to the Bozeman family, drop the charges against them and to fire the two beat officers, both of whom are black.

Good gawd.
It's the children of parents like this that basically have no chance at life

"the music is too loud"

Chaos erupts at 5-year-old's birthday party; mom, 3 others arrested in clash with Birmingham police

quote:
A 5-year-old's weekend birthday party in one of Birmingham's public housing communities ended up with four adults arrested and a 4-month-old pepper sprayed, and now residents and community activists are calling for the firing of two city police officers.

Patrice Bozeman, 24, said family members were gathered outside her apartment in Kingston Saturday night to celebrate the birthday of her daughter, Zauriona. Two beat officers, they said, told them the music was too loud and when they questioned them on it, they said, at least 15 police officers arrived as backup and chaos erupted.

quote:
"During the course of that exchange, the citizens were not compliant so the officers made a decision to arrest the instigator,'' Edwards said. "At that time, the citizen resisted and even shoved the officer which led to the escalation. The primary officer used his spray on the one subject but other family members attempted to intervene and prevent the arrest."

quote:
The family and the activists are calling on the department to apologize to the Bozeman family, drop the charges against them and to fire the two beat officers, both of whom are black.

"and a 4-month-old pepper sprayed"

Anyone who pepper sprays a baby or a small child needs to be dealt with.

"the music is too loud"

quote:

quote:

quote:

Perhaps the child was accidently hit with it because it's stupid fucking mother don't know how to act or how to protect hr babe

"the music is too loud"

quote:

quote:

quote:

Perhaps the child was accidently hit with it because it's stupid fucking mother don't know how to act or how to protect hr babe

Well perhaps that could be it, the whole situation was chaos of epic proportions, all those people fighting and arguing, all the children and then 15 police officers, so the baby could have been pepper sprayed by accident.

Good gawd.
It's the children of parents like this that basically have no chance at life
Genetic Depravity

That's no excuse. Blaming the parents hasn't led to any solutions, has it?

Absolutely not. And it's never due to one single cause that someone grows into a criminal adult, but it's damn sure not helpful if a kid has parents modeling how to become a shitheel

And another thing... used to be children's birthday parties were for children. More and more, adults are using this for an excuse to hold a party for themselves as well. Whites too. I've been to a couple kids birthday parties that also included music too loud and inappropriate for kidlins and an abundance of alcohol.
Grow up, have some class and have your own fucking party.
Way to go losers

Black ghetto women are always the worst to deal with.
Whenever I'm called to help security with a combative person that involves a black woman, I know it'll likely end with taking her down.

Guys, black or white, aren't near as bad as black women.

And another thing... used to be children's birthday parties were for children. More and more, adults are using this for an excuse to hold a party for themselves as well. Whites too. I've been to a couple kids birthday parties that also included music too loud and inappropriate for kidlins and an abundance of alcohol.
Way to go losers
Agree totally. The poor children were probably terrified, and I don't care what color you are, you don't subject your children to this type of behavior. I hope the 4 month old baby is doing ok.

^
Way to go losers
Amen to this! Whatever happened to clowns and people who do magic tricks?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

Where do I begin?

Four year olds b-day party at 7:30 at night so hardly a proper hour for a kids party.

Alcohol at a 4 year olds party? Really? Yeah that's setting a good example.

I'm going to take a guess and say they weren't playing the song to "Wonder Ball" too loud as the children played the game. :rolleyes:

Way to reinforce the common stereotype of black people in public housing.:clap: Seriously could they act any more ghetto?

I'm 54. I've attended my share of kids parties and yet at not one of them did anyone get arrested. J/S

Normal people would simply say I'm sorry officer I didn't realize the music was that loud and then they'd turn it down because they wouldn't want a confrontation in front of the children. Hell I'd probably offer the officer some soda and cake. Then again I care about my neighbors and the people around me keep the music to a considerate level in the first place.

Couldn't help but notice black lives matters showed up. I guess BLM considers intoxication at a child's party appropriate behavior. :cheers2:

Sorry but I have not one ounce of sympathy for these people. That said I'm sure they think it's everyone else fault but theirs. I feel bad for the kids being raised by these idiots.

"the music is too loud"

quote:

quote:

quote:

Well perhaps that could be it, the whole situation was chaos of epic proportions, all those people fighting and arguing, all the children and then 15 police officers, so the baby could have been pepper sprayed by accident.

Lay hands on a child no matter what they're doing and he would be arrested for felony assault and Mammy would getting a lots of bling from the city in a few weeks, so these hood rats and vermin force other options on police these days.

The best option for this situation was to just arm the neighbors complaining and let them work it out from there, and encourage typical hood rat customs. It's just white oppression for police to show up in a hood for anything.

Last edited:
Why the hell are cops even responding to loud music calls? This is the stupidest thing. When there are REAL crimes that they claim they don't have the *manpower* to properly investigate?

The best option for this situation was to just arm the neighbors complaining and let them work it out from there, and encourage typical hood rat customs. It's just white oppression for police to show up in a hood for anything.

that's pretty close to what is happening in that area

I live in Hoover, probably 15 - 20 miles away, but I might as well be on another planet

it's really scary for those kids, some get out, most don't

Why the hell are cops even responding to loud music calls? This is the stupidest thing. When there are REAL crimes that they claim they don't have the *manpower* to properly investigate?

they were beat cops in the area anyway is my understanding

plus, it is possible that a neighbor complained?

when the cops get a complaint, they have a duty to check it out

Where do I begin?

Four year olds b-day party at 7:30 at night so hardly a proper hour for a kids party.

Alcohol at a 4 year olds party? Really? Yeah that's setting a good example.

I'm going to take a guess and say they weren't playing the song to "Wonder Ball" too loud as the children played the game. :rolleyes:

Way to reinforce the common stereotype of black people in public housing.:clap: Seriously could they act any more ghetto?

I'm 54. I've attended my share of kids parties and yet at not one of them did anyone get arrested. J/S

Normal people would simply say I'm sorry officer I didn't realize the music was that loud and then they'd turn it down because they wouldn't want a confrontation in front of the children. Hell I'd probably offer the officer some soda and cake. Then again I care about my neighbors and the people around me keep the music to a considerate level in the first place.

Couldn't help but notice black lives matters showed up. I guess BLM considers intoxication at a child's party appropriate behavior. :cheers2:

Sorry but I have not one ounce of sympathy for these people. That said I'm sure they think it's everyone else fault but theirs. I feel bad for the kids being raised by these idiots.

Iconbow.gif

Forum List

Back