Changed my mind...

D

Dis

...yet again. (But I'm a girl, so it's all good).

Cape Cod is out for 40th bday in August.. Bad time of year for *everything* there, apparently (Del forgot to mention THAT).

Branson, MO instead (surprisingly enough). All booked, and looks fun as all hell. 7 days, 6 nights in the cutest little victorian cabin on the lake, dinner & a show on a boat, couple of ther shows, Silver Dollar City, lots of shopping, exploration of a cave, world's biggest Titanic museum, etc.

How could that be wrong?

We spent a month down there early winter a few years back. I liked it okay.

i smell old.

i would have taken my chances with cape cod.

Cape Cod sounds more early spring to me... This whole actually take a whole week off work, and leave the state is new for me, and is going to take getting used to... I'm a home body, and I love my job, so leaving was always a "nope - can't do it!" thing for me..

Cape Cod is out for 40th bday in August.. Bad time of year for *everything* there, apparently (Del forgot to mention THAT).

Branson, MO instead (surprisingly enough). All booked, and looks fun as all hell. 7 days, 6 nights in the cutest little victorian cabin on the lake, dinner & a show on a boat, couple of ther shows, Silver Dollar City, lots of shopping, exploration of a cave, world's biggest Titanic museum, etc.

How could that be wrong?

Don't forget to take a timeshare tour for a quick $100.

No pressure at all. 1 hour, in and out.

:cool:

How could that be wrong?

Don't forget to take a timeshare tour for a quick $100.

No pressure at all. 1 hour, in and out.

:cool:

Timeshare? Pfft. Gotta whole cabin complete with hot tub.
shades.gif

shades.gif

But it's an easy hunge. They won't put any extra pressure on you at all, I swear. They practically hand you the money for nothing. You definitely won't be there for 3 hours being poked and prodded with every last deal they can think of to get you to say yes. :lol:

I mean, why waste your time in the hot tub when you can do THAT instead?

shades.gif

But it's an easy hunge. They won't put any extra pressure on you at all, I swear. They practically hand you the money for nothing. You definitely won't be there for 3 hours being poked and prodded with every last deal they can think of to get you to say yes. :lol:

Great.. Now I gotta rethink one entire afternoon. Thanks a lot. :evil:

My dad used to have a place at Table Rock Lake. It's beautiful up there. But in August it's gonna be hot as hell and very humid..

My dad used to have a place at Table Rock Lake. It's beautiful up there. But in August it's gonna be hot as hell and very humid..

It's August.. It's gonna be hot & humid everywhere.. S'ok. Skirts and such take care of that easily enough.

Besides, I survived Vegas in August about 12 years ago...I'm still alive.

shades.gif

I hope you realize I was being sarcastic. We did a timeshare tour in Kentucky a couple years ago, and it was the most uncomfortable $100 I ever made. We were nowhere near financially able to buy a timeshare, yet somehow I was almost convinced into signing. :rolleyes:

The dude was THAT GOOD.

I hope you realize I was being sarcastic. We did a timeshare tour in Kentucky a couple years ago, and it was the most uncomfortable $100 I ever made. We were nowhere near financially able to buy a timeshare, yet somehow I was almost convinced into signing. :rolleyes:

The dude was THAT GOOD.

You actually think I'd fall for that crap? Remember.. I have angry eyes.. If I don't want someone to approach me, I merely have to stare at them. :)

It's August.. It's gonna be hot & humid everywhere.. S'ok. Skirts and such take care of that easily enough.

yepp,, i'm in fla,, the heat index hit 105 today,, all you gotta do is walk outside and you are instantly wet,, so I pressure washed the front porch.. Las Vegas is like a oven ours is like a sauna!

yepp,, i'm in fla,, the heat index hit 105 today,, all you gotta do is walk outside and you are instantly wet,, so I pressure washed the front porch.. Las Vegas is like a oven ours is like a sauna!

Did the Florida thing when I was a ripe old 13.. There's one place you couldn't *pay* me to visit again.

Nothing like getting chased by a friggen alligator with babies, being stuck in the middle of the road because 2 vultures are feasting on a dead carcass (I assume vultures because they were probably close to 3' tall, and black), and you're not allowed to "convince" them to move with your car, "walking stick" bugs are longer than my arm, and fireants friggen HURT. Oh, and my pasty-ass white skin got 2nd degree sunburns by noon on the first day there, which lead my aunt to keep me confined to long sleeves because apparently, sunblock wasn't strong enough. :evil:

The dude was THAT GOOD.

You too, huh? When I got a chance to goole the company, that's when I saw the horror stories.

The dude was THAT GOOD.

You actually think I'd fall for that crap? Remember.. I have angry eyes.. If I don't want someone to approach me, I merely have to stare at them. :)

I've never noticed. :D

Forum List

Back