Woohooo!

D

Dis

Trip all booked. I'm *actually* taking off work and going on a real vacation. How weird. :woohoo:

Silver Dollar City
Dixie Stampede
Showboat Branson Belle
Titanic Museum
Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum
Water Ducks
Breakfast With Mark Twain (shrug - sounded interesting)
Caves
Hot Tubs
Endless Shopping

have fun! My vacation two weeks will consist of sitting on the surface of the sun watching a Cold Play concert with my crazy friend.

uhhh...woohoo,,,is both the song title and your thread title and both reference going on a trip...just eots way of saying some mundane response like...gee whizz..have fun !!

Hmph. Well it says "I lie and I'm easy". :evil:

uhhh...woohoo,,,is both the song title and your thread title and both reference going on a trip...just eots way of saying some mundane response like...gee whizz..have fun !!

Hmph. Well it says "I lie and I'm easy". :evil:

hey its art its open to interpretation...is got a celebration vibe to it despite the lyrics don't you think ..come on try it with me...woooohooo...woooohooo...huh ???...feels good don't it

Hey Dis,
Have a great trip! My brother and his wife went to Branson a few years back, they had a great time. If I remember correctly they did quite a bit of riding during the day and said the shows were good in the evenings. Lots of the restaurants were 'family style' which they weren't used to, but the kids liked a lot.

Trip all booked. I'm *actually* taking off work and going on a real vacation. How weird. :woohoo:

Silver Dollar City
Dixie Stampede
Showboat Branson Belle
Titanic Museum
Water Ducks
Caves
Hot Tubs
Endless Shopping

Weird? Anywho, have fun.

Silver Dollar City
Dixie Stampede

do you like cold food and lots of noise and eating in a barn? i saw this at gatlinburg....very disappointed but if you are taking kids they will love it.

Showboat Branson Belle
Titanic Museum
Water Ducks

that does sound interesting and fun....

Caves
Hot Tubs
Endless Shopping

have a blast! the way around more baggage...mail it all home using flat rate boxes.

why yall trying to raino n dis' parade?

i would be excited if i were going somewhere for a while...and had all that stuff booked...i would also be jealous but would i be so petty that i would be mocking her plans...other than eating in the barn things....come on people...

You're a lucky guy!!! Because of commitments I won't be able to go on vacation until November... Have a basket full of envy. Have fun.

Silver Dollar City
Dixie Stampede
Showboat Branson Belle
Titanic Museum
Water Ducks
Caves
Hot Tubs
Endless Shopping

Weird? Anywho, have fun.

Yes, weird.. I don't take 15 minutes off work, much less a 7 day stretch.

(Bones, we're driving, so anything that needs to go back just gets dumped in my truck)...

It's Aug. 2nd thru Aug 8th. I need a deal on vats of sunblock. Apparently, it's generally mid 90's during the day, and 60's at night.

[/QI'sa girl. See the pigtails? UOTE]

You know, everytime I post before I've completely finished my first cup of coffee of the day I tend to get myself into trouble... I see, you're a girl!!! I'sa a dummy!!!:redface: