Woohooo!

[/QI'sa girl. See the pigtails? UOTE]

You know, everytime I post before I've completely finished my first cup of coffee of the day I tend to get myself into trouble... I see, you're a girl!!! I'sa a dummy!!!:redface:

LMAO. I'll forgive you just this once.

...if I had a nickel for every person that just assumed I was male on here....I could afford to buy Gunny some new toys to break..

It seems like more women that men think that you are....

Not really.. I can't name one female that thought I was male except CA90210 (or whatever her zip was). But she was about 80, and mentally unstable.

And seeing the way people like RGS, ABS, DavidS, etc talk on here, people have some nerve saying *I* have anything that even remotely resembles a viper tongue. Oh, and have you seen the mouth of the person that gave me that particular tag? Huh.

It seems like more women that men think that you are....

Not really.. I can't name one female that thought I was male except CA90210 (or whatever her zip was). But she was about 80, and mentally unstable.

And seeing the way people like RGS, ABS, DavidS, etc talk on here, people have some nerve saying *I* have anything that even remotely resembles a viper tongue. Oh, and have you seen the mouth of the person that gave me that particular tag? Huh.

Tinkerbell...but you both thought you were talking to men. :lol: And yes, I have...don't get 'em talking about MJ. :eek:

Trip all booked. I'm *actually* taking off work and going on a real vacation. How weird. :woohoo:

Silver Dollar City
Dixie Stampede
Showboat Branson Belle
Titanic Museum
Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum
Water Ducks
Breakfast With Mark Twain (shrug - sounded interesting)
Caves
Hot Tubs
Endless Shopping

You're in luck, Paul Revere and the Raiders are playing at Andy Williams' Moon River Theater while you're there. Here is the link for tickets..........:lol::lol::lol:

Andy Williams Theatre

Trip all booked. I'm *actually* taking off work and going on a real vacation. How weird. :woohoo:

Silver Dollar City
Dixie Stampede
Showboat Branson Belle
Titanic Museum
Water Ducks
Caves
Hot Tubs
Endless Shopping

You're in luck, Paul Revere and the Raiders are playing at Andy Williams' Moon River Theater while you're there. Here is the link for tickets..........:lol::lol::lol:

Andy Williams Theatre

Sorry.. I'm only there from Mon-Sat. There just won't be enough time to add that to my list...

Silver Dollar City
Dixie Stampede
Showboat Branson Belle
Titanic Museum
Water Ducks
Caves
Hot Tubs
Endless Shopping

This place sounds just like the city in Kentucky I visited a few years ago. Like I said before, take the timeshare tour, you won't be disappointed!

And Ripley's is fucking cool as hell.