Chamber of Commerce to GOP: Immigration reform or forget running candidate in 2016

us chamber of commerce warns gop on immigration - Google Search

Chamber of Commerce CEO GOP Should Not Bother to Run a Candidate in 2016 without Immigration Reform

Come on. You know why that is, right? Think about Republicans, education and skilled workers.
Business needs educated and skilled workers. That kinda leaves Republicans out.

Mother of God you are stupid.

The guy is actually saying that the GOP needs a candidate who is more willing to work with Democrats on an immigration reform package and you're bitching?

Chamber of Commerce CEO GOP Should Not Bother to Run a Candidate in 2016 without Immigration Reform

Come on. You know why that is, right? Think about Republicans, education and skilled workers.

I made a thread on this months ago, rdean.

RDean no care, him edukated. him know best. Him enlightened . Rest man stupid.

Would you now like to scratch under your arms while you are at it?

:lol:

I'm not making fun of rdean - in fact, often, he hits the nail right on the head, from my perspective.

But this is old news and I already did a big thread on it.

The guy is actually saying that the GOP needs a candidate who is more willing to work with Democrats on an immigration reform package and you're bitching?
I am willing to work with the democrats by giving them the noose end of the rope while I hold the other end and allow them to use the rope as a swing
I will hold the rope for them as long as they breath.

I am willing to work with the democrats by giving them the noose end of the rope while I hold the other end and allow them to use the rope as a swing

Ah-- a member of the American Taliban. Ideological purity, compromise as weakness.

Ah-- a member of the American Taliban. Ideological purity, compromise as weakness.
Sorry ass hat I'm not in your group I hear ISIS is also members of your group. obama has wanted to fund them for a few years.

Sorry ass hat I'm not in your group I hear ISIS is also members of your group. obama has wanted to fund them for a few years.

That's strange. If that's the case, you would think it would have been Obama who let Bin Laden go and Republicans who took him down instead of the other way around. Hmmm.

Would you now like to scratch under your arms while you are at it?

:lol:

I'm not making fun of rdean - in fact, often, he hits the nail right on the head, from my perspective.

But this is old news and I already did a big thread on it.

The "news" might be that some in the gop are making centrist noises, but in the end Boehner will have to defy the 40 or so who already want to oust him to move any legislation. And Jeb didn't get far with his call for morality when viewing people who have been working paying taxes and raising kids.

That's strange. If that's the case, you would think it would have been Obama who let Bin Laden go and Republicans who took him down instead of the other way around. Hmmm.
Where are the pictures of a dead bin ladin?

Forum List

Back