CEO creates " snowflake test" to weed out trigglypuff job applicants

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-17_10-54-11.png

CEO Creates "Snowflake Test" To Weed Out Trigglypuff Job Applicants - MILO NEWS

---------------

Good for him who wants a nutjob who can't handle reality of the real world.

AND HERE IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF JACKASS SNOWFLAKES

PROFESSOR REPORTEDLY CALLS 911 ON OFF-DUTY COP AFTER HIS UNIFORM TRIGGERS CLASSMATES
Professor Reportedly Calls 911 On Off-Duty Cop After His Uniform Triggers Classmates - MILO NEWS

• Banned
Yes.....!!!!!

Of course this is Obama's fault.

If you had the brains to understand psychological warfare you would know just how much the division of this Country did come from obama. Most Obama lovers are to dam dumb to pick up on it that's why they follow him and love him like a bran new puppy.

This CEO is a genius.

He should be given a medal for invaluable service to Western Civilization.

This snowflake business is being blown way out of proportion. Y'all are just looking for the popular insult to throw since you can't stand folks disagreeing or protesting for things you don't like. Pretty narrow of you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Just another RWNJ who hates the US Constitution but really, who but a Pootarian would want to work there?

Doesn't sound like a good place for patriots but perfect for those wanting a police state - as drupmp has said he does.

This snowflake business is being blown way out of proportion. Y'all are just looking for the popular insult to throw since you can't stand folks disagreeing or protesting for things you don't like. Pretty narrow of you.

Especially since its the RWNJs who are always getting SO offended. No matter how much they are given, they always whine for more.

Kind of like the overuse of the descriptions, racist, bigot, islamophobic, misogynistic, Facist, and so on ad nauseum. You Liberals have a gaggle of "insults" to toss at the drop of a hat, because you can't stand folks disagreeing with you and if your protest didn't devolve into looting, and destruction normal people wouldn't give a shit. Some may even pay attention to what your trying to say.

Kind of like the overuse of the descriptions, racist, bigot, islamophobic, misogynistic, Facist, and so on ad nauseum. You Liberals have a gaggle of "insults" to toss at the drop of a hat, because you can't stand folks disagreeing with you and if your protest didn't devolve into looting, and destruction normal people wouldn't give a shit. Some may even pay attention to what your trying to say.

Well, those shoes DO fit. And RWNJs actually brag about it.

How do we know the off-duty policeman incident actually happened? We've been treated to reports of members of Congress that wouldn't stand and applaud for the widow of a SEAL team member, only to find out it wasn't true. We've also been told that Iowa high school students were forced to apologize for wearing red, white and blue, when the truth is that they had to apologize for what they SAID. I'm going to need something more reliable than a random Facebook entry reported by MILO NEWS.

So is taking away whiteboards because some snowflake idiots are offended by the whiteboards being white and because OMG someone could write something on it that might hurt someones feelings. Give me a fkn break.

Just another RWNJ who hates the US Constitution but really, who but a Pootarian would want to work there?

Doesn't sound like a good place for patriots but perfect for those wanting a police state - as drupmp has said he does.

Especially since its the RWNJs who are always getting SO offended. No matter how much they are given, they always whine for more.

Owen Shroyer reveals how universities in the US are taking away students rights to free speech to satisfy their SJW agenda’s.

Well, those shoes DO fit. And RWNJs actually brag about it.
Really which ones ?

There were those that didn't, those that did after waiting, and remained so for mere moments. It is on the full 3 minute videos.
How do we know the off-duty policeman incident actually happened? We've been treated to reports of members of Congress that wouldn't stand and applaud for the widow of a SEAL team member, only to find out it wasn't true. We've also been told that Iowa high school students were forced to apologize for wearing red, white and blue, when the truth is that they had to apologize for what they SAID. I'm going to need something more reliable than a random Facebook entry reported by MILO NEWS.

Yes.....!!!!!

Of course this is Obama's fault.

If you had the brains to understand psychological warfare you would know just how much the division of this Country did come from obama. Most Obama lovers are to dam dumb to pick up on it that's why they follow him and love him like a bran new puppy.

I was being sarcastic....

And it really is Obama's fault that it has to come to this.

There were those that didn't, those that did after waiting, and remained so for mere moments. It is on the full 3 minute videos.
Not the point of the post. When one cites an article from a fake news site, it throws the whole matter into question. That's just the bottom line. People also posted videos about the stories I mentioned and they turned out to be false. I don't have time to waste on the mere chance that that sort of site will be right this time.

Forum List

Back