Central and Eastern European countries see invaders as a threat

The last sane places on earth. I hope they stick to their guns and elect sane leaders who implement policies to save their countries

Also from the link within the link, we LOVE VIKTOR! Also it is such a MASSIVE honour for me and my older brother to work for the Great Patriot Sebastian:

1593020878717.png

1593020936060.png

Yeah. I've been following Orban for quite a while now and at times wish he could be in the White House. Not only is he using his military to keep the Islamic migrants out, he's allowing armed citizens to patrol the border and when their version of Antifa comes out to protest, they're dragged of, not so gently by the police. And, since Hungary and Poland don't allow in any Islamic migrants, they are the only ones that haven't had any terrorist activity at all in their countries. Another interesting tidbit, George Soros was originally from there and there is an arrest warrant out for him in Hungary.

Any country that sees the madness that is destroying this country would naturally want to prevent the same from happening to its citizens.

So I am glad that some eastern European countries are taking preventive measures.

I am really concerned about Japan's peaceful and orderly society. I have read its leaders are preparing to let in 300,000 ladies and gentlemen from other countries. I hope that the meltdown in our unhappy nation will change the minds of Japanese leaders.

I spent time in Sasebo, and have seen signs in windows that said: No whites or, no blacks or, no Americans. They'll first have to get rid of such signs and also have to get rid of their thinking about foreigners coming in to live as Gaijin's (outsiders).

Last edited:
I spent time in Sasebo, and have seen signs in windows that said: No whites or, no blacks or, no Americans. They'll first have to get rid of such signs and also have to get rid of their thinking about foreigners coming in to live as Gaijin's (outsiders).

If I am not mistaken, Sasebo is a place where there are many members of the American military.

I remember reading that some of those members are bad actors, very bad.

I can understand why some Japanese establishments would want to decline the patronage of such individuals.

Americans should understand that and not take umbrage.

After watching what is happening in this country, the Japanese, I feel, are justified in wanting to have as few "gaijin" as possible.

The last sane places on earth. I hope they stick to their guns and elect sane leaders who implement policies to save their countries
They are. I live there. They've seen what these lowlives have done to the countries of the West and they're having none of it.

If I am not mistaken, Sasebo is a place where there are many members of the American military.

I remember reading that some of those members are bad actors, very bad.

I can understand why some Japanese establishments would want to decline the patronage of such individuals.

Americans should understand that and not take umbrage.

After watching what is happening in this country, the Japanese, I feel, are justified in wanting to have as few "gaijin" as possible.
The only military there is a very small base for the Navy. No huge military presence.

To save white christian Europe the small remnant of sane people needs at first an understanding of the current situation.
It's a war against them, in five years whites will be lynched openly on streets

To save white christian Europe the small remnant of sane people needs at first an understanding of the current situation.

From you?

It depends on your definition of the term "white".
SAVE_20200626_164207.jpg

They should BAN travelers from Shithole countries that will get their citizens sick!
You know, shithole countries like America...

From you?
He claims to be living in your country. So, be ready to get his help.

From you?
He claims to be living in your country.

Why? We do not need racists here. Racists make god angry and this creates bad weather.

So, be ready to get his help.

Since when is a safety endangerment "help"? For what? For the test of anti-terror units?

Last edited:

From you?

Why? We do not need racists here. Racists make god angry and this creates bad weather.

Since when is a safety endangerment "help"? For what? For the test of anti-terror units?

It was irony. A Russian tries to teach the Germans how to govern their country. The joke of a day.

From you?

It was irony. A Russian tries to teach the Germans how to govern their country. The joke of a day.

Baron is a Russian?

From you?

Baron is a Russian?

Based on his broken English and the mistakes typical for Russian speakers, I have no doubt that Russian is his native tongue.

Forum List

Back