Central American media pumping Amnesty: Praising child care at detention centers

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Oh boy. Obama has promised to fundamentally change America. I think this is the straw that is going to break the camel's back.

Besides Mexico and Honduras, the report notes that many of the children are coming from Guatemala, El Salvador, and Nicaragua.

"During their stay, in addition to accommodations and food, children receive English classes, play sports and participate in targeted programs while immigration authorities contact their families," the La Prensa report says.

And more debt when you are broke beyond repair. I'm sad to say I don't think you can recover. Ever. You are on a downward spiral to become a third world country.

Just like Obama wanted. A permanent underclass to vote for the Democrats.

Housing the illegals cost American taxpayers $252 per child per day.

Central America Newspapers Promote Obama Policies on Illegals

Last edited:
$252? That's outrageous. The budget is only $250. Heads will roll I tell you what, and no, you may not have an extra cupcake for dessert young lady!

How do you say that, in Spanish?

Another camel with a broken back? This makes what? The 50th camel? Why does Obama hate camels?

$252? That's outrageous. The budget is only $250. Heads will roll I tell you what, and no, you may not have an extra cupcake for dessert young lady!

Think if you were able to spend that money on your own people. The homeless. Inner city children.

At @252 dollars a day if I was a inner city single mom in New york I'd find a way to get to Mexico and get myself and my kids across so I could reap the same benefits of an illegal.

Another camel with a broken back? This makes what? The 50th camel? Why does Obama hate camels?

Cantor went down over amnesty. The mid terms are coming. It will be a fascinating election to witness.

As long as all those illegal children keep crossing that "secure border" it's a visual that won't disappear.

Think if you were able to spend that money on your own people. The homeless. Inner city children.

At @252 dollars a day if I was a inner city single mom in New york I'd find a way to get to Mexico and get myself and my kids across so I could reap the same benefits of an illegal.

You're right. Let's go get all those inner-city kids, and put them, in prison.

The little ******* will just end up there anyway eh?

Last edited:

The little ******* well just end up there anyway eh?

What the hell are you talking about? Did you miss the part about how good the housing and the treatment is for these children that are aliens?

So good that the Central American media is raving about it?

What's with you left wing whackos and race? You bring it up all the time. Abject poverty is color blind.

You missed my point entirely.

One more time and slowly and in crayon...

Take care of America's poor and homeless first.

Last edited:

The little ******* will just end up there anyway eh?

What the hell are you talking about? Did you miss the part about how good the housing and the treatment is for these children that are aliens?

So good that the Central American media is raving about it?

What's with you left wing whackos and race? You bring it up all the time. Abject poverty is color blind.

You missed my point entirely.

One more time and slowly and in crayon...

Take care of America's poor and homeless first.

Just like staying at the Hilton. Tee times start at 10, after a champagne brunch.
border-warehousing-children-bbtx.jpg

tinydancer said:
Oh boy. Obama has promised to fundamentally change America. I think this is the straw that is going to break the camel's back.

Besides Mexico and Honduras, the report notes that many of the children are coming from Guatemala, El Salvador, and Nicaragua.

"During their stay, in addition to accommodations and food, children receive English classes, play sports and participate in targeted programs while immigration authorities contact their families," the La Prensa report says.

And more debt when you are broke beyond repair. I'm sad to say I don't think you can recover. Ever. You are on a downward spiral to become a third world country.

Just like Obama wanted. A permanent underclass to vote for the Democrats.

Housing the illegals cost American taxpayers $252 per child per day.

They cost a lot more than that after they've joined gangs and gone to prisons for life sentences, Sherlock. Try around $60K per inmate per year.

And then the bigger picture of America's new plantation system—private prisons—comes into focus.

That's where the real costs of this take shape.

We don't need more people incarcerated in America's prisons; we don't need to return to the days before Lincoln ended slavery.

We simply do not have the infrastructure right now to accomodate all these new immigrants.

Cantor went down over amnesty. The mid terms are coming. It will be a fascinating election to witness.

As long as all those illegal children keep crossing that "secure border" it's a visual that won't disappear.

why those kids going to take your job in Canada? I wouldnt worry over it. You dont live here.

Forum List

Back