Celeste Maloy projected winner of 2nd District (UT) gop primary

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

After the Associated Press called the race for Maloy Wednesday evening, she told the Deseret News she felt like “a million bucks.”

“I also feel really, really humbled. This is not an honor that I take lightly. I feel a great responsibility now to represent this district well. A lot of people have taken a big risk on me,” she said. “I was an outside dark horse candidate, and I started this off with zero dollars and no campaign apparatus whatsoever, and I’ve had so many people just believe in me and work hard for me and fundraise with me and go out and canvas for me, and I am going to work hard to prove them all right.”

Her main opponent, Becky Edwards was literally a country-club Republican and lives within a stone's throw of a ritzy golf course. She also looks like a typical gop RINO.....I bet she drives a Subaru Outback.

Screenshot_20230906_231618_Brave_jpg-2945329.JPG

It is time for the country club Republicans to realize they are a dying breed.

Aside from her admission she voted for Biden she's representative of the Utah Republican Establishment.

During her time in the legislature she was a squishy moderate. She's got big-time family connections (her sister-in-law is a liberal journalist in Utah) so she has always enjoyed favorable treatment from the Media there.

How long has she been in Utah? Is she an ICLEI shill?

I'd be a-scrutinizing that one if I lived in Utah.

Is she a WHAT?
ICLEI is a UN program where they send people to get elected in districts to do their bidding instead of locals beholden to their neighbors.

They took down their worldwide interactive map in 2013. They are worldwide with it, though.

And it doesn't mattter the party affiliation so much, it's their ideals and policies that count.

Forum List

Back