Jordan Peterson reacts to Alex Jones

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Jordan Peterson joins Steven Crowder (playing devil's advocate) to discuss Alex Jones/Info Wars being banned from various social media/tech sites and whether or not platforms such as YouTube should be treated as public utilities.

Jordan is so on key. Where do we draw the line on " speech" . Where does it stop when does it stop ?

Jordan doesn't watch Jones but his common sense logic is if we take it from him who else are we ggoing to take it from.

WAKE UP!!

MindWars reveals she is a Big Government Progressive on the fascist right wanting to restrict private companies from doing what MW does not like.

Peterson nails it:

"Lots of people who were watching Alex Jones didn't agree with him. They're just keeping an eye on him. I watched Alex Jones from time to time because I wanted to see what the radical conspiratorial right wing was up to. And now that's not possible, now they're driven underground."

And that's one of the key benefits of freedom of expression that the Regressive Left doesn't want to see or admit, because they are illiberal authoritarians who think they can control words and thoughts.

Peterson nails it:

"Lots of people who were watching Alex Jones didn't agree with him. They're just keeping an eye on him. I watched Alex Jones from time to time because I wanted to see what the radical conspiratorial right wing was up to. And now that's not possible, now they're driven underground."

And that's one of the key benefits of freedom of expression that the Regressive Left doesn't want to see or admit, because they are illiberal authoritarians who think they can control words and thoughts.
So you are anti-capitalism and free enterprise. You want to govern and regulate business.

Peterson nails it:

So you are anti-capitalism and free enterprise. You want to govern and regulate business.
Thanks for the straw man. Always a good sign.

MW - You my friend are a HOOT! :lol:

wpid-1411893197397.jpg

Forum List

Back