Celebrity Psychos (Conspiracy Theory)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a celebrity-media paranoia parody inspired by the films The Fan and The Player.

Anyone a fan of comic books (e.g., Iron Man/Lucifer Morningstar)?

Cheers,

====

Ajay was a celebrity fan-boy who was obsessed with the Hollywood stars Charlize Theron and Kurt Russell who had made apocalypto-themed films Mad Max: Fury Road (Theron) and Escape from New York (Russell). Ajay wanted to 'recruit' Charlize and Kurt for a special 'vigilantism' mission involving pedestrians 'stalking' Hollywood celebrities. Charlize and Kurt would peruse the World Wide Web every now and then looking for interesting posts/blogs when they came across Ajay's blog (Ajay suspected they might be reading!):

"I'm fascinated by celebrity and Hollywood, and modern-day Americans are too. I believe I can recruit at least two popular movie-stars (perhaps Charlize Theron and Kurt Russell!) to help me 'stalk' various Hollywood celebrities. I can follow them around in my car and on foot in Los Angeles, while Charlize and Kurt blog on the Internet with me (using identity-masking aliases/avatars of course!) about which of their Hollywood celebrity-peers would be most 'freaked-out' by crazy fan-stalkers!"

Charlize and Kurt loved the idea and private-messaged Ajay, and the three quickly struck up an unlikely alliance. The trio called themselves the 'Celebrity-Spookies Intel' (CSI). CSI would move around America, looking for gossip or anything they could get their jaws around to make meaningless and harmlessly fun/mischievous celebrity-pranks and stalking-maneuvers and jokes (and maybe Hollywood would like the deeds of CSI and adapt it into a dramedy film --- perhaps one starring Charlize Theron herself!).

"THIS POST HAS BEEN BANNED BY THE CIA AND THE HOLLYWOOD FOREIGN PRESS. NO CELEBRITIES ARE TO BE RECRUITED FOR ANTI-AMERICAN ACTIVITIES, AND NO CELEBRITIES MAY BE 'POKED-FUN' AT BY PEDESTRIAN BLOGGERS, EVEN THOSE CLAIMING TO BE IN ALLEGIANCES WITH POPULAR HOLLYWOOD ACTORS/ACTRESSES SUCH AS CHARLIZE THERON AND KURT RUSSELL."

====

{Ajay, Charlize, and Kurt}

caps3.jpg

Forum List

Back