CBS: This Is The Worst Economic Recovery America Has Ever Had

We must need another New Deal to help get us out of this.........To avoid another 'great depression" and all lol

chart-of-the-day-scariest-jobs-chart-ever-june-2012-1.jpg

What does your graph show?

First it shows that Obama has faced the worst post WWII recession with a 6% drop in employment

Second it shows that most recessions resulted in a 2-3% drop in unemployment with a 2-3% recovery. Obama was given a 6% drop and has recovered 2.5% to date

Look at the period to recovery moron. Can't read a graph? Sheesh!:eusa_hand:

First it shows that Obama has faced the worst post WWII recession with a 6% drop in employment

Second it shows that most recessions resulted in a 2-3% drop in unemployment with a 2-3% recovery. Obama was given a 6% drop and has recovered 2.5% to date

There are those damn facts again. You sure know how to rain on the guy's parade.

(not to mention beating me to the point)

Remember how good it was the last time we had a Republican president? Both George W. Bush and Mitt Romney have MBA's from Harvard; I wonder what the goal of an MBA is, personal wealth at the expense of an entire nation or ?

Maybe a Romney supporter can explain how an MBA will help the vast majority of the American workers? I suppose, in theory, if the stockholders and management of business and industry benefit, it will trickle down to the hoi polloi. I don't understand how.

If the stockholders and management are bennifitting from a business it almost always means that the companies are doing well. Of course a blind partisan like yourself will never admit this. You only think of companies like Enron that make up less than 1% of all businesses. You point to them and say "see, this is the evil of capitalism".

There are those damn facts again. You sure know how to rain on the guy's parade.

(not to mention beating me to the point)

Another idiot that can't read a simple graph.:eusa_hand:

Remember how good it was the last time we had a Republican president? Both George W. Bush and Mitt Romney have MBA's from Harvard; I wonder what the goal of an MBA is, personal wealth at the expense of an entire nation or ?

Maybe a Romney supporter can explain how an MBA will help the vast majority of the American workers? I suppose, in theory, if the stockholders and management of business and industry benefit, it will trickle down to the hoi polloi. I don't understand how.

If the stockholders and management are bennifitting from a business it almost always means that the companies are doing well. Of course a blind partisan like yourself will never admit this. You only think of companies like Enron that make up less than 1% of all businesses. You point to them and say "see, this is the evil of capitalism".

You are talking about a hell of a lot more than 5%. If a company is doing well it does not necessarily follow that the employees are doing well or that the the company is even of any benefit to anything but the management and shareholders.

Forum List

Back