CBS: Not Only Biased, But Also A Dinosaur

I can't believe that they are able to call themselves a "News" station and not get sued for false advertising!

CBS is gonna go down even further in perspective for the people who watch this. They aren't politicians and shouldn't act like it. There is no reason to obfuscate and throw up roadblocks except to hide something just when they need to appear like they are not hiding something.

no1tovote4 said:
I can't believe that they are able to call themselves a "News" station and not get sued for false advertising!

CBS is gonna go down even further in perspective for the people who watch this. They aren't politicians and shouldn't act like it. There is no reason to obfuscate and throw up roadblocks except to hide something just when they need to appear like they are not hiding something.
Defenestration.....

no1tovote4 said:

They appear illiterate to ther writing on the wall. Truly, they just don't get it.

I made these two pics back when Rathergate was going hot and heavy. I hope that you enjoy them!

Forum List

Back