CBS doesn't want to affect election

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
WTF is this-----They pursue a bogus story that will hurt Bush SOOOO long that they get hung by its' forgery yet they want to delay the findings of the investigation into the story so it won't affect the elections. Ludicrous! :finger:

I never thought I would ever see anything like I've seen in the past year. Now, with this mess with CBS, I'm not surprised anymore! Still in shock over the whole situation, but not surprised. Does that make any since? LOL! :spank3:

dilloduck said:
WTF is this-----They pursue a bogus story that will hurt Bush SOOOO long that they get hung by its' forgery yet they want to delay the findings of the investigation into the story so it won't affect the elections. Ludicrous! :finger:

ROFLMAO! To all the board libs:

I know that it is your duty to come to the defense of the liberal cause du jour, but I sure as hell don't envy you on THIS one! OK - let's hear it.
:cof:

It's called stonewalling and hoping that the public will soon become interested in something else so that CBS won't have to be held accountable for the fraudulent "journalism" of Dan Rather and CBS on Bush's National Guard service.

They sure weren't concerned about affecting the 2000 election when they reported Bush's DUI arrest or Arnold's "womanizing" in the recent California gubernatorial election --all just hours before voters were to go to the polls.

I've just read an article from the Salon Magazine (San Francisco), about this reporting of Ed Bradley. CBS refuse to show it because it was prejudicial for the WHite House and Bush's administration.

Because it prooves that this administration used falsified documents and reports to say to America that Iraq had a nuclear program, that Hussein bought uranium to Niger, and that maybe iraq had already the nuke weapon.

The interview of Elizabetta Burba shows that she knew that these documents about the sale of uranium to iraq were false.
Everybody knew that.
An expert of the IAAE said also that it took to his team only 2 hours to show that they were false.
It shows also how Bush Rice Cheney and Rumsfeld lied to the Nation, accusing the CIA.
Bush said that the UK's intelligence service' s report show that Iraq had WMD. wrong. but it reject the fault on teh british shoulders...attitude of the weaks. cowardice...(Carl Levin, senator and impotant member of the intelligence Commission said in the reporting that a such fault was grave...).

Dr Jafar Dhia Jafar said also to the CIA members who catch him that if Iraq had nuke weapons, he would not be out of Iraq....he even laughed when the CIA members asked him about the nuke program of Iraq...

This reporting was really really overwhelming for Bush and his administration.

the no diffusion of it shows one thing : the media are affraid by White House, and their acts are coward acts because they feels fear...

You're off topic padesha, this thread is about CBS willing to run forged documents when it hurts bush, and unwilling to investigate the forgery when it may hurt Kerry.

CBS is obviously biased.

padisha emperor said:
I've just read an article from the Salon Magazine (San Francisco), about this reporting of Ed Bradley. CBS refuse to show it because it was prejudicial for the WHite House and Bush's administration.

Because it prooves that this administration used falsified documents and reports to say to America that Iraq had a nuclear program, that Hussein bought uranium to Niger, and that maybe iraq had already the nuke weapon.

The interview of Elizabetta Burba shows that she knew that these documents about the sale of uranium to iraq were false.
Everybody knew that.
An expert of the IAAE said also that it took to his team only 2 hours to show that they were false.
It shows also how Bush Rice Cheney and Rumsfeld lied to the Nation, accusing the CIA.
Bush said that the UK's intelligence service' s report show that Iraq had WMD. wrong. but it reject the fault on teh british shoulders...attitude of the weaks. cowardice...(Carl Levin, senator and impotant member of the intelligence Commission said in the reporting that a such fault was grave...).

Dr Jafar Dhia Jafar said also to the CIA members who catch him that if Iraq had nuke weapons, he would not be out of Iraq....he even laughed when the CIA members asked him about the nuke program of Iraq...

This reporting was really really overwhelming for Bush and his administration.

the no diffusion of it shows one thing : the media are affraid by White House, and their acts are coward acts because they feels fear...

:bsflag: Well let em report it OPENLY and let us decide for ourselves---but I was really referring to the invetigation into CBS itself

padisha emperor said:
the media are affraid by White House, and their acts are coward acts because they feels fear...

The character Superman had a rival...his name was Bizzaro-Superman. In his world, the Bizzaro world, everything was backwards. Good was evil, and evil was good. Bizzaro-Superman was a vilian.

The more I read your posts the more I believe France is in the Bizzaro world; that statement I quoted above is exact proof of my belief, because it's 100% opposite of how things REALLY are.

Sorry if it was not the original topic of the thread.

-=d=- :
Are you not sur that in fact WHite House is the Bizarro world ? people see WMD when there is not, nuke program when it doesn't exist...
and to refer to eric, one of this board's users, respect the UNO but don't follow it...

Why are you suer that YOU have the truth ? can't you think that I can say truth too ?
I am opne to your arguments, but they are always saying the same, and I have counter-arguments, which are world's arguments, some US citizens' arguments...
I took it from a San Francisco newspapper, the Salon Magazine...
I didn't invent this message...

Your "truth" is always broken by reports, by declarations, which show that this "truth" is in fact a lie at least an error...

padisha emperor said:

-=d=- :
Are you not sur that in fact WHite House is the Bizarro world ? people see WMD when there is not, nuke program when it doesn't exist...
and to refer to eric, one of this board's users, respect the UNO but don't follow it...

Why are you suer that YOU have the truth ? can't you think that I can say truth too ?
I am opne to your arguments, but they are always saying the same, and I have counter-arguments, which are world's arguments, some US citizens' arguments...

Your "truth" is always broken by reports, by declarations, which show that this "truth" is in fact a lie at least an error...

If only our White House claimed Saddam had WMDs (Saddam Himself claimed to have them), then you might have a valid point. But since my reply was in reference to your comment that the Media is afraid of the White House, I'll only address that part of your reply which reflects my response to your statement.

Oh...there aren't any.

padisha emperor said:

-=d=- :

I'll get this thread on topic after you answer me one question dish----If America was misled into this war, why isn't Kerry saying that we should get out now ???

They don't want to affect election? Give me a break. They interview anyone who writes an anti-Bush book, they use fake documents to make Bush look bad, and pitch softballs to Edwards and Kerry when they interviewed them.

Everybody knew that.

Explain this then:
More importantly, both the British and Senate investigations found the raison d'etre for Wilson's presence on the national stage is false, too.

Remember those much-debated 16 lines in last year's State of the Union address? In a New York Times column, Wilson claimed Bush ``twisted intelligence'' by arguing Iraq was trying to purchase uranium from Niger. Wilson's investigation, he insisted, found no basis for it.

We know now that truth is a relative thing to this former ambassador. And it turns out, according to both countries' reports on pre-war intelligence failures, Bush's assertion was absolutely correct.

Wilson's report provided ``some confirmation of foreign government service reporting'' about Iraq's interest in getting uranimum from Niger, according to the Senate. British investigators found Wilson's assertion that the report was based solely on forged documents also untrue. The substantiation for the British intelligence report on Niger came from ``several different sources.''

The political damage to Bush caused by Wilson's lies can't be undone. But at least now he has been undone by them, too.

Interesting thought, with the recent report on the UN oil for food scam and the implications of the French being bought off by Saddam to stop the US led invasion. I wonder if the French forged the documents in order to cut the knees out from under the US before the war.

Salon is not really a reliable source and niether is CBS any longer.

Democrat4Bush said:
Interesting thought, with the recent report on the UN oil for food scam and the implications of the French being bought off by Saddam to stop the US led invasion. I wonder if the French forged the documents in order to cut the knees out from under the US before the war.

Salon is not really a reliable source and niether is CBS any longer.

I was soooo glad to finally hear the words "oil for food" come out of President Bush's mouth today. I don't know how much longer this scam can sit on the fringe of blowing up in the face of our...ahem...allies like France and, of course, the UN itself.

By the way, it's funny that the frog is the only one delving into this thread. Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

dilloduck said:

I read this article and laughed for about 15 minutes......The worst part of it is you have to wonder exactly how stupid does CBS think most of us are? What an insult!

Bonnie said:
I read this article and laughed for about 15 minutes......The worst part of it is you have to wonder exactly how stupid does CBS think most of us are? What an insult!
By grandma told me the other day, "what really makes me mad about the news, is that ignorant people like me don't know any better". Oh that hurt me that one, she called herself ignorant, and two, that it's true (not her being ignorant, but not knowing any better). Some people don't know where to look for unbiased news, some don't have the resources. And CBS and the rest of those newhound scumbags can get away with it, to them.
Good thing my mom got grandpa hooked on Fox, LOL! :banana:

Bonnie said:

CBS is probably telling the truth. They fear that a link will be established between the forged documents and the kerry campaign.

If this came out, it might cause more voters to come into the Bush camp.

CBS would not want that particular effect to impact the election. If they could somehow prove the documents genuine, I doubt you would see any delay in publishing that finding.

Merlin1047 said:
CBS is probably telling the truth. They fear that a link will be established between the forged documents and the kerry campaign.

If this came out, it might cause more voters to come into the Bush camp.

CBS would not want that particular effect to impact the election. If they could somehow prove the documents genuine, I doubt you would see any delay in publishing that finding.

Oh I believe they are telling the truth, and the truth is if there is a link to the Kerry campaign the voters have a right to know and yes not vote for Kerry based on that information........So essentially what they are doing is attempting to protect Kerry's campaign hemoraging. And yes you can bet if there was a drop of evidence pointing to the documents being authentic, they would have 24/7 coverage right up till election day.

Forum List

Back