CBO: Exploding debt under Papa Obama or Wimpy Revisited

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
CBO: Exploding debt under Papa Obama or Wimpy Revisited

Comrades!
I tell you - lies lies lies !

How do I know? Because Papa Obama has told me so !

CBO: Exploding debt under Obama policies

The Congressional Budget Office said Friday that President Barack Obama’s tax and spending policies will yield $6.4 trillion in deficits over the next decade, more than double the shortfall in CBO’s own fiscal baseline — even after taking credit for reduced war costs.

These are just lies and posted in the POLITICO no less- for shame POLITICO. Papa Obama has assured us that his policies will cut the deficit.

Indeed, once we get done spending all these "investments" in our economy, it will , as in the words of that other great Progressive, Mao, "Let a hundred flowers blossom".

The Progressive "spring" will be upon us soon comrades. Our day in the sun will come.
Just be patient- time will prove us correct.

wimpy2-i3885.jpg

how I wish you fools would haved listened when we tried to warn you that your Bush policies were fucking the economy in the long run.

You were so blind you insisted we were just doomsayers.

Now how the fuck do you clean up a disaster without spending on the cleanup?

Cue "it was BOOOOSH".

Not this time. Obama has been president for 3 years with a filibuster proof Congress for much of that. He and his party are solely responsible for this level of debt.
Will the libs on this board admit the truth or will they deflect to IRaq, bankers or some other excuse? Odds anyone?

who stood at the podium and told us the economy was going to crash BEFORE Obama was elected?

ITS FACT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

how I wish you fools would haved listened when we tried to warn you that your Bush policies were fucking the economy in the long run.

You were so blind you insisted we were just doomsayers.

Now how the fuck do you clean up a disaster without spending on the cleanup?

Check a calender, Dear. Obama is President, Democrats will go 4 straight years without a budget and you got us our first ever credit downgrade.

You will pay for this again in November

Bush and his policies which you people drooled over caused this mess.

ITS FACT!

What's the exit strategy for the Democrats "War on Poverty"? Been spending on that War for over 50 years now

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

Live with what you caused.

Have the class to admitt the blame

Papa Obama Lies
again

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jJvkkNmR_8]Obama Declares Plan to Cut Deficit in Half - YouTube[/ame]

your precious right caused this mess with their historically failed ideas.

Never again will you fools be allowed to do this to the American people

why did the republicans vow to make Obama a one term president as their MAIN TOP GOAL?

why did they not have a top goal of helping this country?

Instead they worked against the American peoples wishes and tried EVERYTHING they could to RUIN who the American people chose as President.

Forum List

Back