Cavuto: "Stick your condescending Comments about Christie's Weight up your your . ."

Holy shit, the same people who attack Michael Moore and Nancy Pelosi along with a host of other Democrat women are now getting up in arms because someone made jokes about Christie. :rofl:

That's right, only CON$ are allowed to mock fat people! CON$ can attack Michael Moore, Rosie O'Donnell, Rep Jerry Nadler, etc. for their weight but no one is allowed to attack CON$ for their obesity even if they said they would lose weight if they won the election like Christie said.

There's just a small difference. Moore and O'Donnell are full blown assholes that set themselves up for ridicule, by ridiculing others.

Never heard of Nadler
He's a congressman from New York. Did you ever hear of Ted Kennedy?

Not Only do CON$ attack people they hate for being fat, they attack people like Dick Blumenthal for being thin.

Oh boo freaking hoo, do you liberals feel picked on? :lol::lol::lol:

But sorry there IS a big difference.

We haven't said O'Donnel or Moore can't run for president because of their weight. That's why Matthews is attacking Christie. He's saying he's too fat to win as president.

In that, Matthews is letting us know what he fears and how he rationalizes his own comfort.

He fears Christie can beat Obama (which he could) and so he rationalizes a man fatter than Obama can't win.

The only problem with that scenario is how childishly superficial it is.

As IF THAT is the ONLY reason people will vote or not vote for Christie.

That the voters that tossed out Democrats because of policy in 2010 are going to vote for Obama because he's THINNER than Christie in 2012.

I'm afraid, that's says a lot more about Matthews and his lack of "intellect" than it says anything about Christie.

Instead of addressing each and every lib WHINING that's it's unfair of me to make this point about Matthews, I'll make this one post and see if any lib has the actual integrity to answer this honestly.

I shan't hold my breath.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Holy shit, the same people who attack Michael Moore and Nancy Pelosi along with a host of other Democrat women are now getting up in arms because someone made jokes about Christie. :rofl:

Who will they get to play Christie in the feature length film?

415nTFG5NDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

See, I knew they would skip over and just go on whining.

Guess, I'll repeat. Before I do. Del (I think your pick of Ted is also contributing other wise, apologies) Seriously man. Your pic and a couple other pics in this thead are SERIOUSLY stretching the whole thread to ridiculous lenths to the side. Can some one please delete them? :confused:

We haven't said O'Donnel or Moore can't run for president because of their weight. That's why Matthews is attacking Christie. He's saying he's too fat to win as president.

In that, Matthews is letting us know what he fears and how he rationalizes his own comfort.

He fears Christie can beat Obama (which he could) and so he rationalizes a man fatter than Obama can't win.

That the voters that tossed out Democrats because of policy in 2010 are going to vote for Obama because he's THINNER than Christie in 2012.

I'm afraid, that's says a lot more about Matthews and his lack of "intellect" than it says anything about Christie.

Instead of addressing each and every lib WHINING that's it's unfair of me to make this point about Matthews, I'll make this one post and see if any lib has the actual integrity to answer this honestly.

I shan't hold my breath.

Last edited:

Sensitive about the new rightwing golden child aren't we?

By the way....now that you are on

Where is (R)ighteous 1 ???

Oh apparently, if they can't beat me debating they will try to smear me as a sock puppet. When you have evidence let me know.

Guess, I'll keep repeating until one liberal pretends to have enough brains to answer. PRETENDS THAT IS. :lol::lol::lol:

I shan't hold my breath.

Oh apparently, if they can't beat me debating they will try to smear me as a sock puppet. When you have evidence let me know.

Guess, I'll keep repeating until one liberal pretends to have enough brains to answer. PRETENDS THAT IS. :lol::lol::lol:

I shan't hold my breath.

Is (R)ighteous 1 really your spawn?

I shan't hold my breath.

In OTHER WORDS you can't refute or debate with me, so all you have is laughable smear.

When you have ANY evidence at all besides your total inability to come up with any other answer, do let me know.

Not only have you proved me right, you prove this thread right.

Liberals are narcissists. They don't have intellectual capability. In the face of intellectual capability and competence (as with Christie) they just go for personal attacks.

Mathews does so with his fat insults, and you have done so with your laughable smear.

I await your evidence with the same trepidation as I wait for any liberal to actually address any real debate in this thread.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I shan't hold my breath.

In OTHER WORDS you can't refute or debate with me, so all you have is laughable smear.

When you have ANY evidence at all besides your total inability to come up with any other answer, do let me know.

Liberals are narcissists. They don't have intellectual capability. In the face of intellectual capability and competence (as with Christie) they just go for personal attacks.

Mathews does so with his fat insults, and you have done so with your laughable smear.

I await your evidence with the same trepidation as I wait for any liberal to actually address any real debate in this thread.

Refute what?

That Chris Christie is fat?

Refute what?

Of course. How can a liberal refute what they cannot rise above?

How could you rise above superficial insults, and discuss actual policy and how it effects elections?

Forgive me. I expected too much of you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Refute what?

How could you rise above superficial insults, and discuss actual policy and how it effects elections?

Forgive me. I'm expected too much of you.

But Chris Christie IS Fat

Barney Frank talks with a lisp
John Boehner has too much of a tan
Nancy Pelosi has a horrible facelift
Sarah Palin has a squeaky voice
Barack Obama throws a baseball like a girl

What makes Christie exempt?

Refute what?

Forgive me. I'm expected too much of you.

But Chris Christie IS Fat

Barney Frank talks with a lisp
John Boehner has too much of a tan
Nancy Pelosi has a horrible facelift
Sarah Palin has a squeaky voice
Barack Obama throws a baseball like a girl

What makes Christie exempt?

Oh he's not exempt from such superficial standards. And apparently from your constant instance of the same, the ONLY standards by which liberals judge.

But all that proves again, is their own narcissism.

Here's a fair trade, we liberals will stop making fun of fat fuck Messiah Christie's fat fuckedness

right when we've caught up to the number of times rightwingers made fun of Hillary Clinton's so-called 'cankles'.

Fair enough? I figure we'll be even in about 3 years.

Here's a fair trade, we liberals will stop making fun of fat fuck Messiah Christie's fat fuckedness

right when we've caught up to the number of times rightwingers made fun of Hillary Clinton's so-called 'cankles'.

You sound like you were always picked last for kickball...

I'd give you a tissue, but you'd probably just eat it....

The last time I heard "cankles" being discussed was IN THE LIBERAL MEDIA citing that aspect of Hillary's anatomy.

Again, it is the LIBERAL MEDIA attacking someone based on such a superficial standard.

Cankles Make Hillary Clinton One of the Girls

Who's Cavuto?

Christie, like all rotund Repubs, is fair game. :lol:

Oh gee the great intellect Sarah G, has joined in, whatever shall I do.

Should I point out there is more to consider in voting for a person than his size. Or that Matthew is hardly one to talk?

Nah? Why bother. It will roll off her brain like a water off a duck.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who's Cavuto?

Christie, like all rotund Repubs, is fair game. :lol:

Oh gee the great intellect Sarah G, has joined in, whatever shall I do.

Should I point out there is more to consider in voting for a person than his size. Or that Matthew is hardly one to talk?

Nah? Why bother. It will roll off her brain like a water off a duck.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh yeah, Glenn Beck the dough boy and tubby Limbaugh. They're a couple of brain trusts as well. :eusa_angel::lol:

Forum List

Back