Cause of recent unrest in Jeruselum

if Jews have attempted to Eliminate the Palestinians. Where is Your proof. ? Please.

There has never been such a Statement made - by the Jewish Government. REMEMBER

Jews allow Muslims to Have full freedoms in Israel and to join the political system if they are elected.

What Proof do You have that Jews have attempted to Eliminate the Palestinians.

NONE. - There are plenty of statements made by Palestinians and thousands of Muslims throughout the Middle East, Who have Directly and Openly DECLARED Their plan to Eliminate all Jews.

What statements have been made by Jews ? jews are protecting themselves and winning the War.
I have already told you what you are...........I look at the numbers of the DEAD AND MAIMED and Displaced Palestinians since 1940 onwards compare to DEAD AND MAIMED Israelis for a start,.....maybe you could give us all the figures,.....I will give you a start......Many more Palestinian Children ALONE have been SLAUGHTERED.......than that of the entire number of Jews AND their Mercenaries******NOTE MERCENARIES they have employed.

......Many more Palestinian Children ALONE have been SLAUGHTERED.......

Arabs like to hide behind kids. It doesn't help, they still lose.

don't care what the text says and I did scan it Dot . Thing is that the troubles stem from 1400 years of hate aimed at Jews and other religions that muslims want to be 'dhimmis' to muslims Dot . I mean hey , belive 'bs' if you like but I don't even consider this kind of 'bs' as being anything other than 'bs' Dot !!.
Jews and Arabs got along fine before the Zionists showed up.

So much for your 1400 year bullshit.

How many more times will you be shown that you don't know what you are talking about. We can start in 627 C.E. when mo'mad mass murdered one tribe of Jews in Medina and then ethnically cleansed another two. here is the map of these massacres for you again

Massacremap.jpg
So much for your Map and ethnic cleansing......Firstly,let's take Moorish Spain....Cordoba,Granada,Spain's territory in Morrocco,Tetuan.........in these instances the Moors(Muslims) and Jews got on very well indeed,to the point that both peoples joined together to fight against the marauding CHRISTIANS...........NOT MUSLIMS.......the Barbaric Christians who drove out the Moors and Jews,slaughtered them that these city streets ran with Moorish and Jewish Blood.ERROR NUMBER ONE.

Palestine.......these wars were with the Ottomans, Muslims admittedly but not your average Muslim but a War like society "A Player" who were controlling an area from Bosnia,Armenia,Greece,The Holy Land,Syria etc.,They Slaughtered Muslims,Jews,Armenians,Kurds,Syrians etc,.relentlessly,ERROR TWO.

Your expansive claim through Morrocco,Saudi Arabia,Yemen,Iran,Iraq,is spurious to say the least,as so few Jews lived in these areas moreover most of these "Clans" were also killing each other to claim superiority over these land areas.ERROR NUMBER FOUR.

Your Hate Saturated Claims,basically have no validity because the people that have over the centuries, have eliminated more Jews than every other Religious Group have been the CHRISTIANS,from Spain,England,Europe,Russia and Special mention the Germans.

After 1948 most Arabic/Muslim, nations kicked the Jews out of their country (for obvious reasons,I need not explain)But they did NOT MURDER THEM

What you glaringly omitted to say that since 1920's the Zionists/Jews have attempted to Eliminate the Palestinians and the Murder of them is part of the course for this Evil Cult Organization...the ZIONISTS.

You see Pheonall,your attempt to dehumanize Muslims(and others who stand up and won't have a bar of your corrupt Zionism) is merely a continuance of this Evil Zionist Mantra...........and last but not least YOU YOURSELF PHEO ARE THE BIGGEST ERROR

since 1920's the Zionists/Jews have attempted to Eliminate the Palestinians and the Murder of them is part of the course for this Evil Cult Organization...the ZIONISTS

So how many of these poor Arabs remain, after 95 years of attempted elimination?
If they wanted to eliminate them they could've done a much better job of it by actually shooting them down in the streets. Israel has shown huge restraint towards the Palestinians. If I was in charge more of them would've been killed then has been.
Have They!!!!!!!.......most disagree

How many more times will you be shown that you don't know what you are talking about. We can start in 627 C.E. when mo'mad mass murdered one tribe of Jews in Medina and then ethnically cleansed another two. here is the map of these massacres for you again

Massacremap.jpg
So much for your Map and ethnic cleansing......Firstly,let's take Moorish Spain....Cordoba,Granada,Spain's territory in Morrocco,Tetuan.........in these instances the Moors(Muslims) and Jews got on very well indeed,to the point that both peoples joined together to fight against the marauding CHRISTIANS...........NOT MUSLIMS.......the Barbaric Christians who drove out the Moors and Jews,slaughtered them that these city streets ran with Moorish and Jewish Blood.ERROR NUMBER ONE.

Palestine.......these wars were with the Ottomans, Muslims admittedly but not your average Muslim but a War like society "A Player" who were controlling an area from Bosnia,Armenia,Greece,The Holy Land,Syria etc.,They Slaughtered Muslims,Jews,Armenians,Kurds,Syrians etc,.relentlessly,ERROR TWO.

Your expansive claim through Morrocco,Saudi Arabia,Yemen,Iran,Iraq,is spurious to say the least,as so few Jews lived in these areas moreover most of these "Clans" were also killing each other to claim superiority over these land areas.ERROR NUMBER FOUR.

Your Hate Saturated Claims,basically have no validity because the people that have over the centuries, have eliminated more Jews than every other Religious Group have been the CHRISTIANS,from Spain,England,Europe,Russia and Special mention the Germans.

After 1948 most Arabic/Muslim, nations kicked the Jews out of their country (for obvious reasons,I need not explain)But they did NOT MURDER THEM

What you glaringly omitted to say that since 1920's the Zionists/Jews have attempted to Eliminate the Palestinians and the Murder of them is part of the course for this Evil Cult Organization...the ZIONISTS.

You see Pheonall,your attempt to dehumanize Muslims(and others who stand up and won't have a bar of your corrupt Zionism) is merely a continuance of this Evil Zionist Mantra...........and last but not least YOU YOURSELF PHEO ARE THE BIGGEST ERROR

since 1920's the Zionists/Jews have attempted to Eliminate the Palestinians and the Murder of them is part of the course for this Evil Cult Organization...the ZIONISTS

So how many of these poor Arabs remain, after 95 years of attempted elimination?
If they wanted to eliminate them they could've done a much better job of it by actually shooting them down in the streets. Israel has shown huge restraint towards the Palestinians. If I was in charge more of them would've been killed then has been.
Have They!!!!!!!.......most disagree
Most what? Most rag heads?

Not as many as there.....COULD,SHOULD or WOULD HAVE BEEN..............Dickhead Zionazi aka Todd...good enough answer for you,look hear stop replying around the edges of a post,with such pathetic crap.

How many are there, ya fuckin' moron?
I KNOW, but let's see what figures you and the other LAZY IDIOT can find out,for the folks on hear...........YOUR SILENCE IS DEAFENING

You can't prove your stupid claim? I'm shocked!
Don't be,because I can

if Jews have attempted to Eliminate the Palestinians. Where is Your proof. ? Please.

Jews allow Muslims to Have full freedoms in Israel and to join the political system if they are elected.

NONE. - There are plenty of statements made by Palestinians and thousands of Muslims throughout the Middle East, Who have Directly and Openly DECLARED Their plan to Eliminate all Jews.

What statements have been made by Jews ? jews are protecting themselves and winning the War.
I have already told you what you are...........I look at the numbers of the DEAD AND MAIMED and Displaced Palestinians since 1940 onwards compare to DEAD AND MAIMED Israelis for a start,.....maybe you could give us all the figures,.....I will give you a start......Many more Palestinian Children ALONE have been SLAUGHTERED.......than that of the entire number of Jews AND their Mercenaries******NOTE MERCENARIES they have employed.

IDIOT

They're evil. Are you evil too?

Not as many as there.....COULD,SHOULD or WOULD HAVE BEEN..............Dickhead Zionazi aka Todd...good enough answer for you,look hear stop replying around the edges of a post,with such pathetic crap.

I KNOW, but let's see what figures you and the other LAZY IDIOT can find out,for the folks on hear...........YOUR SILENCE IS DEAFENING

Don't be,because I can

You can prove that the Israeli's are trying to eliminate the "Palestinians", while allowing millions more to be born and live in the area? That's funny.
Did you bump your head really hard lately? Or have you always been stupid?

maybe the 'palis' oughta smarten up Liq !!
Like the Jews the Palestinians have and will Survive..I find it most odd that some Jews claim that all that the Jews have inflicted on the Palestinians is of the Palestinians making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Slaughter,Attempted Elimination,Murder,Forced in to Exile,Stealing of the Palestinians Land,Demonizing,Destruction of Homes,Villages and Towns..Daily Intimidation and Threats to Children and Women in particular..........Yep some Arabs have threatened to eliminate Jews but idle threats are not what the Jews have actually DONE already......which is as I have said....Eliminate the Palestinians.

For the Jews to do to the Palestinians what was done to them over the centuries by Christians,Russia,Spain,Germany only illuminates how debase some,note some, Jews/Zionist Filth really ARE....Whatever did the Palestinians compared to others EVER DO TO YOU,than live in harmony.

Your INANE one liner "Maybe the "Palis"(Your derogatory Term) oughta smarten up Liq" shows how insincere your comments are,your forefathers would be totally ashamed of how some of you Jews have turned out.

You will all whimper a response ............the trouble is and the fact is...That some of you are just Horrible People.....like the ISIS Trash prevailing the world at the moment.

Many of you dislike what I say.......because you cannot mentally cope with who and what you are,you find my piquant statements difficult,and therein lies the difference between us.

Why dont you Spineless,Gutless Zionists.......Just admit you want to Eliminate the Palestinian People.............In the end You Will Destroy Yourselves. Best of Luck...............Keep Pissing.

Last edited:

Don't be,because I can

You can prove that the Israeli's are trying to eliminate the "Palestinians", while allowing millions more to be born and live in the area? That's funny.
Did you bump your head really hard lately? Or have you always been stupid?
You throw them out if you could.....Idiot

IDIOT

They're evil. Are you evil too?
To you of course, no doubt....but to anyone with an IQ over 40..........I would be the reverse of course.................

Yes - Sir -

The Jews were invited to migrate and settle in Palestine by the lands sovereign owners .

The original Arab LANDOWNERS who Lived in Israel - sold the Jews their Lands, for a fair, honest, agreeable price. Every Piece of Land that had Arab Owners throughout Israel was bought at a Fair price. -

There were very few percentage of Jews living in Israel because Hitler used 20,000 Muslims to Hunt and eXterminate Jews throughout the Middle East.

Not arab owners but Ottoman owners, there is a difference. That was why the Ottomans refused to allow the arab's to own the land

Yes - Sir -

The Jews were invited to migrate and settle in Palestine by the lands sovereign owners .

The original Arab LANDOWNERS who Lived in Israel - sold the Jews their Lands, for a fair, honest, agreeable price. Every Piece of Land that had Arab Owners throughout Israel was bought at a Fair price. -

There were very few percentage of Jews living in Israel because Hitler used 20,000 Muslims to Hunt and eXterminate Jews throughout the Middle East.

The Jews were not invited to Palestine by the Palestinians

Why post nonsense and make a fool of yourself?

n 1943 Jews owned less than 5% of the land in Palestine. From the Survey of Palestine Vol. 2

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ NYU Wagner

View attachment 54237

Because they were never the sovereign owners, they were just squatters on first Ottoman land and then LoN land.

It is you posting the nonsense when you claim that arab muslims owned the land when it was Ottoman absentee landlords that held title.

So you are saying that there are now 3 warring factions in islam Suuni, Shia and IS. Which leader do the IS faction follow then ?

You overestimate yourself all the time and that is why you end up being laughed at.
Yep.....Sunni v Shia and ISIS v Sunni,Shia,Christians,Jews,Janes,Hindu,and Muslims.............I over estimated your intelligence once again...keep up to speed Pheo,you are becoming somewhat Tedious...steve

Not what you said dumbo is it , you said that IS filled the vacuum left by the US and were fighting against Sunni and Shia factions.
How Right I was.....you see Pheo........you just can't mentally absorb the facts.....As Usual..steve

So what branch of islam are the IS terrorists then ? Can you answer this without resorting to your usual immature name calling and deflection because you cant answer the points raised.
Don't be so silly,much of this Terrorism was taught to the world in general by the Terrorist Zionists when they tried to Exterminate the Palestinians to grab all their LAND........yet you speak on here as if you have the Moral High Ground.....what a Slut you are.......Your M.H.Ground is the GUTTER. so Stop demeaning everyone who can clearly see through your BULLSHITERY........

Deflecting and trolling again because you cant answer the questions without making an even bigger fool of yourself. Read your koran and see that it details how to terrorise your enemies so that only islam will prevail

The Jews were paying exorbitant prices to wealthy landowners for small tracts of arid land. "In 1944, Jews paid between $1,000 and $1,100 per acre in Palestine, mostly for arid or semiarid land; in the same year, rich black soil in Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre."

Those who sold land included the mayors of Gaza, Jerusalem and Jaffa. As'ad elShuqeiri, a Muslim religious scholar and father of PLO chairman Ahmed Shuqeiri, took Jewish money for his land.

Even King Abdullah leased land to the Jews. In fact, many leaders of the Arab nationalist movement, including members of the Muslim Supreme Council, sold land to Jews.

My dear friends Here is an online search for more INFO. Please Click Here

If You do Your research, You will find plenty ( Plenty ) of evidence that shows that Your random assumptive *( One step Theology ) is not Correct.

The Facts show that the Jews made every attempt - To pay - every Arab Government agency and every single Arab - who could be Found.

Payment of Land, that had owners, was paid at 10 times the amount that they were worth. ... You simply have no Facts for Your Faith. And probably no scriptures as well.
Tell that to the Arab residents of Deir Yessin.

Or the over 700,000 Arabs driven from their land by Jewish terrorist groups like Irgun.

don't care what the text says and I did scan it Dot . Thing is that the troubles stem from 1400 years of hate aimed at Jews and other religions that muslims want to be 'dhimmis' to muslims Dot . I mean hey , belive 'bs' if you like but I don't even consider this kind of 'bs' as being anything other than 'bs' Dot !!.

Massacremap.jpg

What you glaringly omitted to say that since 1920's the Zionists/Jews have attempted to Eliminate the Palestinians and the Murder of them is part of the course for this Evil Cult Organization...the ZIONISM

The best thing I can do with your map<and would be the most fitting>>>>>>>>IS WIPE MY ASS WITH IT.

Is that why there are so many reports of Islamic massacres of Jews, and why the dhimmi laws were enforced so the Jews could not defend themselves. You do know the dhimmi laws don't you that kept the Jews in abject slavery and banned them from owning any weapons. This meant that they were poof fighters in battle as they never trained for war, and the muslims put them in first to weaken the enemy.

The muslims have systematically mass murdered everyone that refused to convert to islam, which is how islam grew so big. And they are still doing it today when you look at central Africa and Europe

How about a link from an unbiased source showing that the Zionists ( don't forget that there are more non Jewish Zionists living in the world than live in Israel ) are trying to eliminate the "Palestinians" ( call them what they are arab muslim terrorists ) when their numbers are rising faster than could be achieved by normal means.

We can tell when you have been proven wrong you resort to immature and offensive name calling and LYING

The Jews were paying exorbitant prices to wealthy landowners for small tracts of arid land. "In 1944, Jews paid between $1,000 and $1,100 per acre in Palestine, mostly for arid or semiarid land; in the same year, rich black soil in Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre."

Those who sold land included the mayors of Gaza, Jerusalem and Jaffa. As'ad elShuqeiri, a Muslim religious scholar and father of PLO chairman Ahmed Shuqeiri, took Jewish money for his land.

Even King Abdullah leased land to the Jews. In fact, many leaders of the Arab nationalist movement, including members of the Muslim Supreme Council, sold land to Jews.

If You do Your research, You will find plenty ( Plenty ) of evidence that shows that Your random assumptive *( One step Theology ) is not Correct.

The Facts show that the Jews made every attempt - To pay - every Arab Government agency and every single Arab - who could be Found.

Payment of Land, that had owners, was paid at 10 times the amount that they were worth. ... You simply have no Facts for Your Faith. And probably no scriptures as well.
It WAS FROM A FUND SCOURCED from wealthy Jews by the terrorist organization the ZIONISTS

Which is what upsets you the most, as the Jews rallied to help their fellow Jews buy the land. You muslims just turn your backs on your fellow man and go your own way.

Now how about a link to your claim from an unbiased source, or will you be like the rest and ignore these requests. I have asked you 37 times for links and all we see is abuse and immature rants of " it is common knowledge".

Massacremap.jpg

So an increase of 130% is not enough for you, maybe we should ship them all to Australia and let them take over there ?

I have and posted them and the numbers are as equal for both sides as you could ever get. You forget that more Palestinians were mass murdered in one month by Jordan that Israel has killed in 67 Years of constant war. A war started by the Palestinians when they invaded in 1947 and tried to wipe the Jews out

Tell that to the Arab residents of Deir Yessin.

Or the over 700,000 Arabs driven from their land by Jewish terrorist groups like Irgun.

Do you mean the 50,000 terrorists evicted by Israel in 1948-1949, the rest have been shown to have left on the commands of the arab league armies

Let all the Israelis know the bastard state of Israel is about to end, allow them all to move to American, then no more violence.
Would America welcome them?

From the Quran - To the Muslim and Palestinian governments.

We have a never Ending Plan / Goal and Prophecy Plan to Eliminate Jews.

While You fail to provide a single statement in the Bible or by Jewish Officials for any Plan or Goal to Eliminate Anyone. eXcept for terrorists

You fail to prove anything - While I can Post Hundreds of Links and PROVEN STATEMENTS - and Quranic Verses ..... Calling for the Elimination of Jews. You simply have no Proof. I am sorry But You have Failed
You got to be kidding me?

We shall try to spirit the penniless [Arab] population across the border by procuring employment for it in transit countries, while denying it employment in our own country... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly’
- Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism

‘after we become a strong force, as a result of the creation of a state, we shall abolish partition and expand into the whole of Palestine’.
- David Ben-Gurion (1938)

'Jerusalem was and will forever be our capital. Eretz Israel (the land of Israel) will be restored to the people of Israel, All of it. And forever.”
- Menachem Begin (1948)
Don't give me this shit about not wanting to wipe out the Pals, that was the plan from the beginning.

Forum List

Back