Caught On Video: #Occupy Protester Defecates In Public Street

Yes we are forced to see your posts.

You key board commandos are so scary. YOU BETTER GET SOME MORE GUYS TO HELP YOU TYPE PUSSY.

You sure as hell are quaking in fear.:lol::lol::lol:

Comical, I wasnt the one on here bragging he needed other men to fight your battles.

Have you always been such a complete pussy?

You werent? Good for you, what you are babbling about only your warped mind knows.

And you know pathetic!! :lol::lol::lol:

You key board commandos are so scary. YOU BETTER GET SOME MORE GUYS TO HELP YOU TYPE PUSSY.

If you saw his pics, you'd get a better idea at the freaking GOOBER you were talking to.. LMAO .. Those pics people post with some fat ugly slob in the basement on the internet is Noose..

I didnt need a pic to know he is a puss. His posts pointed that out.

You sure as hell are quaking in fear.:lol::lol::lol:

Comical, I wasnt the one on here bragging he needed other men to fight your battles.

Exactly.. he lived in the tattletale forum some place else. LMFAO!! :eusa_boohoo: BIGGEST crybaby.. told on everything and anyone .. LOL

If you saw his pics, you'd get a better idea at the freaking GOOBER you were talking to.. LMAO .. Those pics people post with some fat ugly slob in the basement on the internet is Noose..

I didnt need a pic to know he is a puss. His posts pointed that out.

Didnt you just say something about tough guy key board commandos?:lol::lol::lol:

Exactly.. he lived in the tattletale forum some place else. LMFAO!! :eusa_boohoo: BIGGEST crybaby.. told on everything and anyone .. LOL

Where would that be?

We all know tattletale----- as a good majority of us came from there.. You can't hide from your history pussyboy. LOL

So according to you no arrest means it didn't happen? Care to provide evidence that the vid you posted resulted in an arrest? or can we also use your logic and claim it never happened?

Ah, so..you believe every single thing you see in a video?

Look..Bush spent money on Zombies!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoXgRtDysLY]Bush Vs. Zombies - YouTube[/ame]

you take an unedited video of a OWS protestor dumping in public... and claim it is as made up as the drek you just posted?

Really? That's what you want to go with? wow.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Where would that be?

We all know tattletale----- as a good majority of us came from there.. You can't hide from your history pussyboy. LOL

Ahh I see in conservative land getting reported a lot equals being a tattle tale, I forgot I am dealing with the brain trust that supports the likes of Herman Cain and Michelle Bachmann, otherwise known as the reality challenged constituency.

So according to you no arrest means it didn't happen? Care to provide evidence that the vid you posted resulted in an arrest? or can we also use your logic and claim it never happened?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoXgRtDysLY]Bush Vs. Zombies - YouTube[/ame]

You believe anything a dem posts about conservative. By the way? Posting a vid obviously designed and edited with special effects equates to unedited live feed how?

Did the supposed spitters in your video get arrested? If the answer is no, then using YOUR OWN logic it never happened. Thanks for proving you are a moron.

What evidence? They identify him? They pick up his shit?

What proof did you have that two sign carriers at a Tea Party rally were actually members of the movement?

Especially given the hard evidence of infiltration......................
Conservative journalist says he infiltrated, escalated D.C. museum protest - The Washington Post

A conservative journalist has admitted to infiltrating the group of protesters who clashed with security at the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum on Saturday — and he openly claims to have helped instigate the events that prompted the museum to close.
Patrick Howley, an assistant editor at the American Spectator, says that he joined the group under the pretense that he was a demonstrator. “As far as anyone knew I was part of this cause — a cause that I had infiltrated the day before in order to mock and undermine in the pages of The American Spectator,” Howley wrote.

There is no proof this guy was with the OWS movement. He could have been some homeless vagrant walking by. The video only shows his actions, but doesn't show where he came from or where he went afterwards. If we saw him walk out of or back into the tent city then it would be more convincing he was apart of that crowd. Without that evidence I'm reserving judgment.

There is no proof this guy was with the OWS movement. He could have been some homeless vagrant walking by. The video only shows his actions, but doesn't show where he came from or where he went afterwards. If we saw him walk out of or back into the tent city then it would be more convincing he was apart of that crowd. Without that evidence I'm reserving judgment.

There is no evidence that anyone from the tea party spit on Congrssman, nor any that they hurled racial epitaphs at any, but that didn't stop the left from claiming so.

you take an unedited video of a OWS protestor dumping in public... and claim it is as made up as the drek you just posted?

Really? That's what you want to go with? wow.

Ah..SO you do have a name.

Please link it.

There is no evidence that anyone from the tea party spit on Congrssman, nor any that they hurled racial epitaphs at any, but that didn't stop the left from claiming so.

Agreed, but I don't see how that is relevant to this incident.

Agreed, but I don't see how that is relevant to this incident.

Swallow is denying the event even took place. That it is all made up ad then posted a vid supposedly showing spitting by the Tea Party. He made the direct claim that no police arrest means it did not happen.

What proof did you have that two sign carriers at a Tea Party rally were actually members of the movement?

Especially given the hard evidence of infiltration......................
Conservative journalist says he infiltrated, escalated D.C. museum protest - The Washington Post

A conservative journalist has admitted to infiltrating the group of protesters who clashed with security at the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum on Saturday — and he openly claims to have helped instigate the events that prompted the museum to close.
Patrick Howley, an assistant editor at the American Spectator, says that he joined the group under the pretense that he was a demonstrator. “As far as anyone knew I was part of this cause — a cause that I had infiltrated the day before in order to mock and undermine in the pages of The American Spectator,” Howley wrote.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Just like when you on the left did it to the Tea party
http://news.infoshop.org/article.php?story=crash-tea-parties

The quote I like is when they said the tea party are anti Semites ..

On April 15th thousands of right-wingers will attend rallies in cities and towns across the United States. The organizers of this nationwide day of protest call it a tea party. This tea party movement that emerged only a year ago is a coalition of conservatives, anti-Semites, fascists, libertarians, racists, constitutionalists, militia men, gun freaks, homophobes, Ron Paul supporters, Alex Jones conspiracy types and American flag wavers.

Funny thing is the OWS are way worse on anything that the tea party was accused of doing. And when did flag waving become a bad thing:cuckoo:

You believe anything a dem posts about conservative. By the way? Posting a vid obviously designed and edited with special effects equates to unedited live feed how?

Did the supposed spitters in your video get arrested? If the answer is no, then using YOUR OWN logic it never happened. Thanks for proving you are a moron.

Ah..so now you are down to calling people names.

The video proves absolutely nothing. Nadda. Bupkis.

And I find it interesting that, armed with a tape..of an "incident"..no arrests.

Forum List

Back