Caught Another One At Work The Other Night

odd.... not many twelve year old girls have wives and children. make up your fucking mind you moronic sheep fucker!

I must say that several members have told me about the fact that you are a pedophile and a sodomist who has sex with little boys AND sheep....but they told me so in PM's so I am not at liberty to tell you who they all were. :eusa_dance:

Sure thing , Now in my case since your wife and kids are constantly in the hospital with bruises I was just curious which you liked to beat the most?

Sure thing , Now in my case since your wife and kids are constantly in the hospital with bruises I was just curious which you liked to beat the most?

Like I said....you keep claiming that I am a twelve year old girl.... so make up your mind. idiot. you can't even get out of your own way!:eusa_dance:

Wow. Shouldn't this either be moved into Taunting, or closed and deleted? This is getting way out of hand.

And to think, POLITICS caused this. Fucking POLITICS.
sick.gif

Wow. Shouldn't this either be moved into Taunting, or closed and deleted? This is getting way out of hand.

And to think, POLITICS caused this. Fucking POLITICS.
sick.gif

No what caused this is adolescent whining of a supposed grown man that was once supposedly a Naval Officer. Now mind you I am not saying he was not a Naval Officer, just that he supposedly was. Just like he never claimed I wasn't a Marine just maybe a teenage pimple faced kid.

Here's a novel idea.. Why don't you BOTH STFU? It's absolutely disgusting the way parents, and grandparents act; WORSE than a roomful of 12 year olds. Nobody really gives a rats ass who started it either, so save it.

That was, more or less, just a reply to Dr. Gump and Roomy's comedic tangent.

This is not really "General Forum" material, eh Mainman?

Forum List

Back