Caught Another One At Work The Other Night

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
I was finally on my own without the guy training me. I was talking with the front end girls (of course!) and I watch this guy walk in and right away you get that feeling at the pit of your stomach that he's going to take. So I went over and watched him start dumping Robotussin down his pants. He proceeded to go for the doors and I followed him right out stopped him; he came back to the office with me. I start asking him why (which I know why he was stealing it, they use it to make drugs) but he came up with some other excuse. I then asked him if he had any priors he said he was on parole for theft and writing bad checks. At that point I searched and cuffed him. I was going to prosecute anyways because of the amount and it was Pharmaceutical products. Then two sheriff's Deputies showed up and then two Parole Officers, needless to say it was an interesting night. The only thing that the Sheriff said is that I should have cuffed him when I stopped him, other then that I did everything perfect which made me feel good since it was my first stop alone.

Also an employee I used as a witness (we always use witnesses) asked me when I decided to press charges and I told him I was going to press from the beginning because of the Pharmaceutical's. He asked if I felt bad because I told the guy that I only want to get his information and the product back and then he would be on his way, and then I popped him. Hell no I didn't feel bad, this guy was stealing drugs to make drugs and I don't feel bad for lying to crooks. Now if it was a homeless guy stealing food or a little old lady stealing food I probably wouldn't have pressed and I would have felt sorry for their situation, but in that case lying to that crook didn't bother me one bit and I defiantly didn't lose sleep over it.

I caught a guy breaking into ny garden shed late last night i snook up on him and locked him in the shed and called the cops it was hilarious first he beat on the door but its way to sturdy ,then he started begging pleading saying how sorry he was...then when i told him to just be thankful he didn't have a bullet in his head he just waited quietly. the cops said he had no past record and had not stolen anything before being caught and the shed was not a forced entry so he would most likely just be fined for trespass

I wanno know why someone with your condition is employed as a security guard!

:lol:

what I find so amazingly ironic is s/he locks up a petty crook but has a picture of a much worse drug addict /insider trader/ draft dodger in their icon - way too funny.

Reply to Alucard a typical wingnut.

Bush was a addict by his own admission, he was a draft dodger as that is what we called people who went in the guard in those times (my times), and the inside trading on harken is also well established, I can never understand why you cons cannot face the truth. You sure as heck would say the same about clinton. The words were right on, time to laugh at the fool you helped elect.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/1030-06.htm

Reply to Alucard a typical wingnut.

Bush was a addict by his own admission, he was a draft dodger as that is what we called people who went in the guard in those times (my times), and the inside trading on harken is also well established, I can never understand why you cons cannot face the truth. You sure as heck would say the same about clinton. The words were right on, time to laugh at the fool you helped elect.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/1030-06.htm

Your side helped elect him the second time by finding a candidate so weak even Bush could beat him, so much for that " we are all smarter than you" bullshit.

Also he never admitted he was addicted to anything , and he did not dodge the draft, find a LEGAL definition that defines joining the Air National Guard as draft Dodging. As for inside trading again, as your side says when we pojnt our Billy was a perjurer , show me a charge and a conviction..

OHH wait, you can't do that for any of those, BZZZT thanks for playing retard.

Your side helped elect him the second time by finding a candidate so weak even Bush could beat him, so much for that " we are all smarter than you" bullshit.

Also he never admitted he was addicted to anything , and he did not dodge the draft, find a LEGAL definition that defines joining the Air National Guard as draft Dodging. As for inside trading again, as your side says when we pojnt our Billy was a perjurer , show me a charge and a conviction..

that doesn't seem to stop you from calling Clinton a perjurer.

that doesn't seem to stop you from calling Clinton a perjurer.

Still big difference. Bush has NEVER been charged nor even LEGALLY accused by a competent authority, remind again how Billy didn't ADMIT he lied to a sitting Judge UNDER oath. Then expolain again the legal definition of perjury Nancy.

I was finally on my own without the guy training me. I was talking with the front end girls (of course!) and I watch this guy walk in and right away you get that feeling at the pit of your stomach that he's going to take. So I went over and watched him start dumping Robotussin down his pants. He proceeded to go for the doors and I followed him right out stopped him; he came back to the office with me. I start asking him why (which I know why he was stealing it, they use it to make drugs) but he came up with some other excuse. I then asked him if he had any priors he said he was on parole for theft and writing bad checks. At that point I searched and cuffed him. I was going to prosecute anyways because of the amount and it was Pharmaceutical products. Then two sheriff's Deputies showed up and then two Parole Officers, needless to say it was an interesting night. The only thing that the Sheriff said is that I should have cuffed him when I stopped him, other then that I did everything perfect which made me feel good since it was my first stop alone.

Also an employee I used as a witness (we always use witnesses) asked me when I decided to press charges and I told him I was going to press from the beginning because of the Pharmaceutical's. He asked if I felt bad because I told the guy that I only want to get his information and the product back and then he would be on his way, and then I popped him. Hell no I didn't feel bad, this guy was stealing drugs to make drugs and I don't feel bad for lying to crooks. Now if it was a homeless guy stealing food or a little old lady stealing food I probably wouldn't have pressed and I would have felt sorry for their situation, but in that case lying to that crook didn't bother me one bit and I defiantly didn't lose sleep over it.

All this, but you feel sorry for some illegal alien because he was hungry so you wanted to let him go. Well if the fucking criminal wasn't in my country illegally, maybe he would have some family members that would feed him. Instead, he's stealing food, making the cost of my goods go up. Screw both of them. Cut off their thumbs and then let's see how much shit they can steal.

Considering the number of votes Kerry received you are full of shit.

He admitted he was a drunk, drink is a drug same as any other drug. Point two dismissed.

I said in our world, maybe you missed it, you seem slightly younger and lot stupider and off in never never land.

Money and influence buys lots of protection, surely you are bright enough, old enough, and smart enough to know that. On second thought maybe you are as stupid as your excuses for the nitwit.

See how easy ad hominem is Jackass, did you know that. :razz:

Considering the number of votes Kerry received you are full of shit.

He admitted he was a drunk, drink is a drug same as any other drug. Point two dismissed.

I said in our world, maybe you missed it, you seem slightly younger and lot stupider and off in never never land.

Money and influence buys lots of protection, surely you are bright enough, old enough, and smart enough to know that. On second thought maybe you are as stupid as your excuses for the nitwit.

See how easy ad hominem is Jackass, did you know that. :razz:

that was a high point in democracy wasn't it....in the land where all are equal and anyone can grow up to be president we are given two choices skull and bones member one or skull and bones member two...and to top it all off none of you jackasses even noticed or cared....ahh the memory's

Still big difference. Bush has NEVER been charged nor even LEGALLY accused by a competent authority, remind again how Billy didn't ADMIT he lied to a sitting Judge UNDER oath. Then expolain again the legal definition of perjury Nancy.

Perjury is a crime. No one is guilty of a crime until they are found guilty by a court of law. And until one is found guilty in a court of law, our system of justice carries a presumption of INNOCENCE. Is that really so hard for you to understand, sheep fucker?

Perjury is a crime. No one is guilty of a crime until they are found guilty by a court of law. And until one is found guilty in a court of law, our system of justice carries a presumption of INNOCENCE. Is that really so hard for you to understand, sheep fucker?

You really don't do much for your side of the argument with comments like that.

Sure thing Nancy, are you incapable of understanding the same about Bush? Provide us ONE instance of ANY of your sides claims that have been proven in a court of law little girl.

Sure thing Nancy, are you incapable of understanding the same about Bush? Provide us ONE instance of ANY of your sides claims that have been proven in a court of law little girl.

When have I accused Bush of being guilty of a crime?

what do you like to fuck more? sheep or little boys?

What do you like more beating your wife or your kids? Nancy?

odd.... not many twelve year old girls have wives and children. make up your fucking mind you moronic sheep fucker!

I must say that several members have told me about the fact that you are a pedophile and a sodomist who has sex with little boys AND sheep....but they told me so in PM's so I am not at liberty to tell you who they all were. :eusa_dance:

New Topics

Forum List

Back