Catholic Bishop resigns

So what is the big deal?

Heck, sometimes even life long Democrats sucum to urges and vote for Ron Paul.

Yep, the higher-ups at the Vatican expect immediate resignations for this Bishop's sin, yet they will relocate a pedophile priest. There is something wrong with this so-called religion.

Yep, the higher-ups at the Vatican expect immediate resignations for this Bishop's sin, yet they will relocate a pedophile priest. There is something wrong with this so-called religion.

How do we know this is not a pedophile priest? All we know is he is not a gay pedophile. There is no statement on the age of the girls he got pregnant.

How do we know this is not a pedophile priest? All we know is he is not a gay pedophile. There is no statement on the age of the girls he got pregnant.

Because the pedophiles just get relocated and are able to continue doing "God's work".

Because the pedophiles just get relocated and are able to continue doing "God's work".

Again... how do you know this one was not a pedophile? All you know is that he was not into little boys.

I think the church has less of a issue with child molesting then they do with GAY pedophile child molesters.

Again... how do you know this one was not a pedophile? All you know is that he was not into little boys.

I think the church has less of a issue with child molesting then they do with GAY pedophile child molesters.

I don't believe gays are pedophiles. There is no correlation between the two. I do not know for sure if this Bishop was a pedophile or not. My sarcastic post was to point out that it is not okay in the Vatican's view to have sex with a female, but it is accepted to rape little boys.

I don't believe gays are pedophiles. There is no correlation between the two. I do not know for sure if this Bishop was a pedophile or not. My sarcastic post was to point out that it is not okay in the Vatican's view to have sex with a female, but it is accepted to rape little boys.

There are no links to gays being pedophiles or that being gay makes you a pedophile or that pedophiles are gay.

But if a pedophile man hunts only boys... then he is a pedophile...AND gay.

The article said it was one woman. And that the diocese was going to pay their college tuition, which suggests that the children of this relationship are of age of consent now.

people jump too quickly to conclusions.

I think the celibacy things is a bit much. They need to revise the policy

Children are wonderful for any parent. Too bad they embarass you in church!!

Why does Depeche Mode's "Enjoy the Silence" pop into my head whenever I hear a story about Priests cheating on the RCC with women and having kids?

I guess it is the Chorus

"All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
is here in my arms.

Words are very
unnecessary.
They can only do harm."

Good luck with Love, ex-Bishop Zavala

Forum List

Back