Casey Anthony Killed Daughter Caylee?

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Fresh off Zimmy's latest "LOOKIT ME!" moment comes right wing pretty white girl heroine Casey Anthony news

Dominic Casey is the private investigator who worked for Casey Anthony’s defense team. Dominic claims that Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, told him that Anthony had murdered her daughter Caylee and dumped the body.

Two affidavits from private investigator Dominic Casey were included in documents filed in Orlando U.S. Bankruptcy Court in April of 2016. The documents are part of Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy.

Fresh off Zimmy's latest "LOOKIT ME!" moment comes right wing pretty white girl heroine Casey Anthony news

Dominic Casey is the private investigator who worked for Casey Anthony’s defense team. Dominic claims that Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, told him that Anthony had murdered her daughter Caylee and dumped the body.

Two affidavits from private investigator Dominic Casey were included in documents filed in Orlando U.S. Bankruptcy Court in April of 2016. The documents are part of Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy.

I read this at the DM and geeze louise if this is true, well Howey I don't know how people can actually look at themselves in the mirror knowing they have helped someone get away with murder.

I read this at the DM and geeze louise if this is true, well Howey I don't know how people can actually look at themselves in the mirror knowing they have helped someone get away with murder.
It's not the first time conservatives had blood on their hands.

Oh, stop it. This nonsense surrounding Anthony isn't a liberal vs. conservative squabble. I think most people agree that monster killed her daughter and the not guilty verdict was a gross injustice.

If the investigator was working for the lawyer, should be bound by legal confidentiality. It is also hearsay
guilty or not
should have no bearing on a bankruptcy case

It is not bankruptcy but Jose Baez suing for false claims he had sex with her.

For anyone that followed this case, the fact that she killed her daughter was obvious.

For anyone that followed this case, the fact that she killed her daughter was obvious.

Like the Zimmy case, it was on the local news 24/7.

Oh, stop it. This nonsense surrounding Anthony isn't a liberal vs. conservative squabble. I think most people agree that monster killed her daughter and the not guilty verdict was a gross injustice.

Do you think she would have been acquitted if she was black or ugly?

Forum List

Back