Case closed: GOP Sen John Kennedy exonerates Clarence Thomas with definitive defining speech

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Funny how 30+ years of public attacks on Clarence Thomas are never labeled “racist” by progressive pundits, politicians, or professors. “Uncle Clarence” is fair game for MSNBC viewers and NYT subscribers but “Soros-backed DA” is an antisemitic dog-whistle?

FwR-w-ZXsAIxJC1

Funny how 30+ years of public attacks on Clarence Thomas are never labeled “racist” by progressive pundits, politicians, or professors. “Uncle Clarence” is fair game for MSNBC viewers and NYT subscribers but “Soros-backed DA” is an antisemitic dog-whistle?

FwR-w-ZXsAIxJC1

How does he defend all the gifts Clarence received? Billionaires paying for his nephews expensive private school?

If you Republicans are unaware, that's illegal not to claim and pay taxes on. Besides it looks bad that a billionaire is doing that for you, don't you remember just recently Trump's CFO went to prison for Trump Corp paying for his kids private school in an attempt to avoid paying taxes?

At least the CFO works for Trump. That I get. Why is a billionaire paying for Clarence's kids school? Does Clarence work for him?

I won't even mention all the other stuff he has received from billionaires and didn't disclose those "gifts". Those aren't gifts those are payments for something.

Don't cry about Hunter and not see how Clarence is clearly corrupt. You see it with Hunter. Come on! Take your partisan glasses off for a second.

How does he defend all the gifts Clarence received? Billionaires paying for his nephews expensive private school?

If you Republicans are unaware, that's illegal not to claim and pay taxes on. Besides it looks bad that a billionaire is doing that for you, don't you remember just recently Trump's CFO went to prison for Trump Corp paying for his kids private school in an attempt to avoid paying taxes?

At least the CFO works for Trump. That I get. Why is a billionaire paying for Clarence's kids school? Does Clarence work for him?

I won't even mention all the other stuff he has received from billionaires and didn't disclose those "gifts". Those aren't gifts those are payments for something.

Don't cry about Hunter and not see how Clarence is clearly corrupt. You see it with Hunter. Come on! Take your partisan glasses off for a second.

So you admit Hunter is corrupt? Lol

So you admit Hunter is corrupt? Lol
Hunter is not a politician. Did Joe Biden do anything wrong? Gun charges against his son mean nothing. Nor do him not paying taxes. Trump's CFO went to jail for not paying taxes. He did it on behalf of Trump, just like Michael Cohen. Guess who went to jail?

Hunter is not a politician. Did Joe Biden do anything wrong? Gun charges against his son mean nothing. Nor do him not paying taxes. Trump's CFO went to jail for not paying taxes. He did it on behalf of Trump, just like Michael Cohen. Guess who went to jail?

Yeah Slow Joe is as crooked as a hound's hind leg

Let me help you out here...I don't give two shits about your infantile and lame attempt at protection of the senile old pedophile . So stop

That stopped long ago

Yeah Slow Joe is as crooked as a hound's hind leg

Let me help you out here...I don't give two shits about your infantile and lame attempt at protection of the senile old pedophile . So stop

That stopped long ago
The Biden's are hardly rich. And hardly corrupt. Anyone can sit on a board or be a consultant. It's legal just ask Clarence Thomas' wife.

Forum List

Back