Carter vs. Obama

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I've heard many say that Obama is the new President Carter, but they would be wrong because that would be an insult to former President Carter.

President Carter halted Iranian immigration to the US, and he imposed harsh sanctions on Iran in order to try and obtain US hostages. He even planned a military intervention, albeit unsuccessfully, to free them.

Obama, on the other hand, is trying to force feed the US with refugees from an area of the world that has declared war on the US. Obama has also raised sanctions on Iran who currently holds 4 American hostages, infusing billions into their economy which is used to fund terrorism across the Middle East. Obama has forgotten the 4 US hostages in Iran, while being obsessed on how to free more Islamic hostages in club Gitmo.

No President Obama is no President Carter because President Carter actually loved his country. The only hostages Obama has released are ones that have deserted to the enemy because they hate America as much as he does.

If President Carter had made a deal with Iran, you can be sure he would see to it that the US hostages had come home.

Last edited:
Carter was a terrible failure but the difference is that he didn't mean to be a failure. Hussein, on the other hand never loved this country or was determined to do anything good for it. He meant to be an American failure for his heart belongs to Muslims.

Did he haunt "Muslim immigration" ? No .

I swear you righties are delusional . You can try and polish trumps statements all you want , it's racists and xenophobic .

Oh , we are not at war with Syria .

Did he haunt "Muslim immigration" ? No .

I swear you righties are delusional . You can try and polish trumps statements all you want , it's racists and xenophobic .

Oh , we are not at war with Syria .

You idiot, ISIS has declared war on the US and Syria is where they are from.

Now I realize that Obozo never declares war, even when bombing the hell out of Gaddafi.

I'm sure in Obama's mind he was not really at war with Gaddafi as well.

Morons.

You're right, Carter was 10 times the man Obama is, and that's not saying much about either one of them.

Carter was a terrible failure but the difference is that he didn't mean to be a failure. Hussein, on the other hand never loved this country or was determined to do anything good for it. He meant to be an American failure for his heart belongs to Muslims.

At least he didn't blow up our own buildings like Bush did on 911.

Timmy, you need to go to bed now. It's past your bedtime.

Oh shit, here comes the crazy.

Oh shit, here comes the crazy.

That's pretty much all Obama and Hillary have left.

The only question becomes, are there enough of them to win in 2016?

now i know you are THE most delusional, mind warped individual on this planet, Earth, to remind you, Timmy my boy, take your meds and go to bed..., ooops! go pee first, no more bed wetting, that has got to stop, you are 12 y.o. now!! :lmao:

At least he didn't blow up our own buildings like Bush did on 911.[/QUOTE]

Correction: Bush wasn't smart enough...however Cheney is a smart guy and may know more than he's sayin'

Forum List

Back