Carter Says Recognize Hamas

Seriously? I used to think he was a man with good intentions and was just a clueless idiot. The man who lost Iran as a U.S. ally is now calling for a terrorist organization whose number 1 goal in life is to annihilate every Jew, to be considered as a "serious political actor." And piss poor actors they are.

How to Fix It

Carter has voiced support for Hamas in the past, and in 2009 visited with Hamas leaders on a high-profile trip.

I agree lets recognise hamas for the blood sucking parasitic child murdering lying terrorist's they are, and treat them as such

Imagine fighting WWII without being able to recognise a German soldier.

So, if Israel were able to recognise Hamas, would that mean they would stop shooting the civilians "just in case"?

While hamas is in breach of INTERNATIONAL LAW there are no such things as civilians in gaza. Every time they flock to a valid military target to act as human shields they are proclaiming to the world that they are hamas terrorists and hamas militia and valid military targets. Time for you to recognise that the Geneva conventions work both ways, and when " civilians " take it upon themselves to be unarmed militia then they must be prepared to take the consequences of their actions. As more and more unbiased reports are shown of hamas using civilian areas, hospitals and UNRWA facilities to fire rockets at Israel their chances of getting Israel convicted diminish

Imagine fighting WWII without being able to recognise a German soldier.

So, if Israel were able to recognise Hamas, would that mean they would stop shooting the civilians "just in case"?

I guess it makes sense.

In order to be cured from cancer, you should at first recognize the illness exists. We recognize Hamas, but as a tumor. Like we should

Forum List

Back