Cart

DemaOpolo

Rookie
Nov 11, 2018
Americans are immigrants from Europe ...
When they captured America, they used this tool:

Телега.JPG

When an immigrant family moved across the prairies of America, they used a cart ....

Question:
- Why is the first wheels in the cart smaller than the rear?
- Even if you answered the first question (it is light), then why did the first wheels wear out earlier than the rear ones?

I never ask simple questions.
I do not advise you to look for a solution on the Internet.
You must have an Education to answer!

Sorry, I forgot youur second question. They wear out faster because they's where all of the weight is transferred.

It makes it easier to push. Little wheels don't push good.
Good answer.
But he is not complete.

Thank You.

I'm just taking wild guesses here, man. It's early. Only time I push a cart is if I'm spreading mulch. I lke the ones that only have one wheel in the front, though. It makes it easier to turn and skate the slopes

Probably the little wheels would have got stuck in those little nooks and crannies, too. Whereas the bigger wheels occupied more land surface so they can't get stuck in em. Actually, I think that's why they mainly wear out first.

Gosh. It's genius, really, making the front wheels bigger than the rear ones. Now I'm gonna think about this every time I spread mulch now, op. wtf.

The reason the front wheels are smaller is to make the wagon easier to turn, or to make it more maneuverable. The front ones wore out faster because they were subject to more friction than the rear wheels. They would often go into tight places where the rear wheels wouldn't fit.

And we didn't "capture" America, we civilized it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back