Carson: Trump's immigration plan too expensive

Rotagiquestion. t: 12266057 said:
The great wall of China worked for 500 years. The USSR's wall worked for about 50. Walls work when used proper.
How much did China pay to the workers who built the wall?

irrelevant..we have machines now...maybe you heard?..
How much would we have to pay workers, even with machines? Give us specifics.

Oh?..you didn't like where that went, did you?
This is your fantasy..you make up some random numbers and then tell me how it won't work and how the country (that went to the moon 6 times) can't build a wall and it won't work and it's racist and mexico will be angry...etc...etc.........
You dodged my question.
Plus, we would have to beg farmers to sell their land to the federal government for the wall. Did China have that problem many centuries ago?
Address the cost question too. Don't become a double dodger. Prove Carson wrong.

you ask a question that you don't even know the answer to and then pretend that I'm dodging...not chasing you down that rabbit hole.

The u.s. can and should have built a wall decades ago...you can invent all the peripheral "what if..."...and "yeah but..." you want..

Rotagiquestion. t: 12266057 said:
How much did China pay to the workers who built the wall?

irrelevant..we have machines now...maybe you heard?..
How much would we have to pay workers, even with machines? Give us specifics.

Oh?..you didn't like where that went, did you?
This is your fantasy..you make up some random numbers and then tell me how it won't work and how the country (that went to the moon 6 times) can't build a wall and it won't work and it's racist and mexico will be angry...etc...etc.........
You dodged my question.
Plus, we would have to beg farmers to sell their land to the federal government for the wall. Did China have that problem many centuries ago?
Address the cost question too. Don't become a double dodger. Prove Carson wrong.

you ask a question that you don't even know the answer to and then pretend that I'm dodging...not chasing you down that rabbit hole.

The u.s. can and should have built a wall decades ago...you can invent all the peripheral "what if..."...and "yeah but..." you want..
Thanks for admitting you have no clue as to how much this will cost. Moron. And stop suggesting Carson is stupid. He's smart.

B'bye Carson, I'm sure that just cost you support among many conservatives that were leaning in your direction.

Now a little history...

Interesting history of illegal immigrants being deported, and how the politicians say it can't be done. We can put men on the moon, but we can't boot a few million Illegals back to Mexico?

No one in either party now has the courage to do what these three Presidents did, except Donald Trump.

What did Presidents Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Back during the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

In 1954 Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexicans . The program was called Operation Wetback. It was done so WWII and Korean War veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took two years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegal aliens back then, they could surely do it today. If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Why, you might ask, can't they do this today? Actually the answer is quite simple. Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower were men of honor, not untrustworthy career politicians looking for votes!

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes * - 20 to 30 million illegal aliens are depending on you.

Last edited:
Ben Carson slammed Donald Trump's kooky idea to round up all undocumented immigrants and deport them and build a huge wall..
Surging Ben Carson Knocks Trump Immigration Plan
In my view, Donald either is very stupid or knows he is full of shit but knows that conservatives are too dumb to understand the unrealistic nature of his plan.

CARLY FIORINA--has a plan and it's called High Tech to keep our borders secure

makes more sense then a wall! ;)

I'd use drones, sensors and more border guards.

Mathew, They are using drones now but very costly (Google). Borders are dotted with thousands of sensors which is very effective tools in catching illegals.
The illegal border crossings is NOT as big as a problem what people thought or portrayed. We catch and deport everyday. The 18,500 ICE agents added by Obama is the number requested by the agency which they could have ask more if they wanted to.

12000952_706383699496601_625373436454087489_o.jpg

I think he knows building a wall won't be effective. But that is apparently what a vocal minority wants to hear. When have "walls" ever worked throughout human history? And if by chance Mr. Trump's immigration ideas do work out..nobody is going to enjoy paying $10 for a head of lettuce or broccoli, cauliflower, etc.
The great wall of China worked for 500 years. The USSR's wall worked for about 50. Walls work when used proper.
The great wall was built for the purpose against any invasions centuries ago. Can that wall stand any kind illegal crossings or invasion in today's world? Heck no.
Right now people dig tunnels a mile long in our border. Using the Great Wall as an example or comparison to our borders is childish.

Ben Carson slammed Donald Trump's kooky idea to round up all undocumented immigrants and deport them and build a huge wall..
In my view, Donald either is very stupid or knows he is full of shit but knows that conservatives are too dumb to understand the unrealistic nature of his plan.
"Hey Look, sure I'm a kook, but that guy ..... whoa, he's really out of his mind. Vote for me cause I'm not the craziest!" That's the ticket.

B'bye Carson, I'm sure that just cost you support among many conservatives that were leaning in your direction.

Now a little history...

Interesting history of illegal immigrants being deported, and how the politicians say it can't be done. We can put men on the moon, but we can't boot a few million Illegals back to Mexico?

No one in either party now has the courage to do what these three Presidents did, except Donald Trump.

Back during the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

In 1954 Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexicans . The program was called Operation Wetback. It was done so WWII and Korean War veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took two years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegal aliens back then, they could surely do it today. If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Why, you might ask, can't they do this today? Actually the answer is quite simple. Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower were men of honor, not untrustworthy career politicians looking for votes!

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes * - 20 to 30 million illegal aliens are depending on you.
I do not question the facts of your post but I question the reality of your post in today's world.
Operations Wetback 1954. That was 1954 I was not even born. In today's world....How are you going to force 20 to 30 millions of people to leave their homes without a very hard drastic move? Are you going to rounded them up? Are you going to check ID in every streets, malls, schools, groceries etc.? Are you going to pull out us citizen kids from public schools? How do you know which ones are illegals? Try do that in barrios see what happens. You need a tank to go in breaking doors. Do you have suggestions or ideas how to accomplish this? Be realistic. PLEASE do not give me an answer by saying.....deport them all.
When illegals was deported under operations wetback.. What stop them from coming back to US? When there are merely few border patrol agents. How much are those people imbedded in our society compared today?
I'm sure you have family. Just an example you 007 as illegal. If ICE comes and pick you up. What do you think your son would do? Think.

Now a little history...

I do not question the facts of your post but I question the reality of your post in today's world.
Operations Wetback 1954. That was 1954 I was not even born. In today's world....How are you going to force 20 to 30 millions of people to leave their homes without a very hard drastic move? Are you going to rounded them up? Are you going to check ID in every streets, malls, schools, groceries etc.? Are you going to pull out us citizen kids from public schools? How do you know which ones are illegals? Try do that in barrios see what happens. You need a tank to go in breaking doors. Do you have suggestions or ideas how to accomplish this? Be realistic. PLEASE do not give me an answer by saying.....deport them all.
When illegals was deported under operations wetback.. What stop them from coming back to US? When there are merely few border patrol agents. How much are those people imbedded in our society compared today?
I'm sure you have family. Just an example you 007 as illegal. If ICE comes and pick you up. What do you think your son would do? Think.

so.."hard drastic moves" are sometimes the only way to fix things...if you have cancer you have to cut it out and it might be expensive and painful but worth it..

Here's mexico's laws...I'd be ok with using them as a template...but we HAVE laws..we just don't enforce them..
  • Foreigners are admitted into Mexico “according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress.” (Article 32)
  • Immigration officials must “ensure” that “immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents. (Article 34)
  • Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics,” when foreigners are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when “they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy.” (Article 37)
  • The Secretary of Governance may “suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest.” (Article 38)
  • Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
  • A National Population Registry keeps track of “every single individual who comprises the population of the country,” and verifies each individual’s identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
  • A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).
  • Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
  • Foreigners who sign government documents “with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses” are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
  • Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
  • Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
  • Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico — such as working with out a permit — can also be imprisoned.
  • “A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally.” (Article 123)
  • Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
  • Foreigners who “attempt against national sovereignty or security” will be deported. (Article 126)
  • A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
  • Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)

Carson needs to pull his head out of his ass, the cost of these illegal assholes jumping our border then 50% of them jumping onto welfare is huge and growing exponentially. Calculate out the cost of illegal assholes 10 years out then tell me its too expensive, you can't because it pencils out. As I pointed out weeks ago just putting a stop to the child tax credit tax refund scam illegals are pulling will save $40 billion over ten years. You can build a hell of a lot of wall for $40 billion. For $40 billion I could buy 100,000 buses and drivers and bus 2 million illegals a month back across the border.

For Carson to say this, it tells me that he won't be a good or effective POTUS. We don't need any more spineless GOP politicians anywhere.

Forum List

Back